United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Default Re: Ive just been roped into hosting the works xmas quiz....can you suggest any decent questions ?

Which serial killer has the most confirmed kills?

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:04 PM
no fun

Default Re: Ive just been roped into hosting the works xmas quiz....can you suggest any decent questions ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
A woman has two kids. One of them is a boy born on a Saturday.

What is the probability that both kids are boys?

I was hoping for something with a more definative answer, but cheers anyway ginners

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:05 PM
carlosartorial

Do you think my son being at Cambridge undermines my political leanings?

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
1. A team in the football league has 8 letters in it's name, 4 of which are the same letter. Name this team.

2. Which is the only team in the football league to have none of the letters from the word MACKEREL in it's name?
Easy. Mississippi Rovers.

no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
What did Gazza take with him when he attempted to save Raoul Moat from himself?

brilliant - thats in

Coracao

'Is it morally ok to have a £#%&! on Christmas Day?'

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:06 PM
silv

6 legs... 8 legs!

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
brilliant - thats in
Moaty. He just keeps on giving. Bit like Jesus in that respect.

rip.

no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Do you think my son being at Cambridge undermines my political leanings?
one point for any of the 3 possible answers

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Ginners

Quote:
I was hoping for something with a more definative answer, but cheers anyway ginners
there is a definitive answer...

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:11 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
if you can provide firm proof of the answer I will consider it
Just googled it and nothing. Can you not just go with 'alot' as the answer?

Gutted you're not going with the 'what carpet am I thinking of?' one. You could even write it down if people demand proof.

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:15 PM
BarryX

This one's a good un:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...19#post2234619

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:17 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Just googled it and nothing. Can you not just go with 'alot' as the answer?

Gutted you're not going with the 'what carpet am I thinking of?' one. You could even write it down if people demand proof.
quite a bolshy crowd keith, if theres only one point in at at the end, I think Sir Johns diary would need to be produced as proof

I'll give the carpet one some consideration, its between that and "has louis walsh ever touched a disabled child" ?

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:19 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
I'll give the carpet one some consideration, its between that and "has louis walsh ever touched a disabled child" ?

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Easy. Mississippi Rovers.
Is that 8 letters?

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:24 PM
andyroo

It's Alloa Athletic.

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It's Alloa Athletic.
Is that 8 letters?

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:26 PM
ReligiousRed

In 76 ....what was true ?

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
In 76 ....what was true ?
One voice

Unread 17-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Dr Gonzo

Name the former United keeper with two European Cup winners' medals ??
Closed Thread