United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

What a night!
I was on my weddingmoon in Mauritius and had to go back to the room at half time as it was too painful watching it with so many Chelsea fans

Ballack fainting was ace - but JT The Spitter (remember he gobbed on Tevez during the game) was the ideal fall guy that night. Wonderful stuff.

Have to say, seeing those players - my word, what a great team. Cougar, Ronaldo and Tevez - we had some pace and zest in that team heh? Giggs - what a man. VdS - what a Dutchman. Brilliant stuff.

Unread 16-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Cougar was £#%&!ing loving that. What a night, one of the best nights of my life

Unread 16-11-2010, 10:43 PM
thatsfuctit

one of the things that stood out for me was a lot of the (then) new boys 'stood up'

Tevez with his spat with iron man
Nani was first to back him up when the @#%&!s started rounding on him

Nani - cracking pressure pen
Ando - eek
Cougar - immaculate pen.

Unread 16-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Time For Heroes

Grinning away reading this thread.........

I £#%&!ing love United

Unread 16-11-2010, 10:55 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
I found myself on my deck singing U-N-I-T-E-D in front of a bunch of americans who didn't know what the £#%&! I was on about.
moscow with no hotel room

Unread 16-11-2010, 11:17 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Did the day trip. Left for Luton Airport (via my mates place) at midnight Wednesday, got back in 9am Thursday...I was a £#%&!ing mess by then. But what a trip!

I did 35 games that season, most I've ever managed. What a year to do it eh? Great stuff...Ronaldo was something else that year

Unread 17-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Still the most emotionally draining night of my life.

When Terry stepped up I was sure that was it When Anelka missed I hit the deck and then goonage
I was £#%&!ing knackered after that game. Hardly had the legs to walk home.

Unread 17-11-2010, 10:56 AM
andyroo

Anderson's penalty

Best I've ever seen in a shootout. NQAT.
Closed Thread