Originally Posted by Ben
£1 a game in ST2
you got a letter?

Unread 21-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Ginners

seems pretty cheap

Unread 21-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Lok

Whilst I expected it to be worse, it's still shocking. Are we the only team putting prices up?

Unread 21-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
Whilst I expected it to be worse, it's still shocking. Are we the only team putting prices up?
I would imagine so, everyone else is freezing or dropping.

Unread 21-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Billy Baroo

has a new official price list been published?

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Ben

if you go onto www.manutd.com/eticketing you can renew it on there

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:06 AM
plopborsky

i think i am going to sell mine of £#%&! it off all together

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:07 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
£1 a game in ST2
£19 more?

not much really.

about £1.50 a month.

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:08 AM
red @rmy

Don't the greedy @#%&!s know there's a credit crunch.

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:09 AM
In 76 now this is true

Factor in your VAT reduction and a East Lower ticket of £494 last season, has actually gone up £1.50 per game. (£513 next season).
The more expensive your ticke last year, the more expensive the VAT reduction makes your increase.
United will point out its a £1 a game increase on last years price and keep the VAT reduction out of their releases.
Think Utd are the only club to announce an increase, moth others have frozen or reduced or have schemes in place to guarantee a set price before a certain date.

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
£19 more?

not much really.

about £1.50 a month.
its all relative and there is a principal

my ticket has pretty much increased by 50% over a 5 year period despite promises to the contrary. add in the cup scam that has rinsed us and the fact that we will have increses when many clubs are responding with freezes and decreases and you can understand that the extra £20 isn't the big picture

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Lok

Those who've received their renewals, does it mention the ACS?

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

my ticket has pretty much increased by 50% over a 5 year period despite promises to the contrary.
tbf you could say the same about petrol or anything, prices go up all the time. if you compare utd prices to arsenal etc its excellent value

Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
if you go onto www.manutd.com/eticketing you can renew it on there
cheers ben, just had a look, can't believe they are going up a quid when pretty much every other club in the country is either freezing or dropping. 2.8% rise.

will be more for those in the south/north. coupled with the ACS ruling there will be tons not renewing. I'd made the decision not too anyway but it's still a shock.

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

my ticket has pretty much increased by 50% over a 5 year period despite promises to the contrary. add in the cup scam that has rinsed us and the fact that we will have increses when many clubs are responding with freezes and decreases and you can understand that the extra £20 isn't the big picture
fair enough but wether we were a plc or owned by the glazers, it still would have increased.

the club was hardly a 'family' club before the glazers took over.

do what i did a few years ago and give up your season ticket. the waiting list doesnt exist.

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
fair enough but wether we were a plc or owned by the glazers, it still would have increased.

the club was hardly a 'family' club before the glazers took over.

do what i did a few years ago and give up your season ticket. the waiting list doesnt exist.
congrats on giving me a laugh

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
tbf you could say the same about petrol or anything, prices go up all the time. if you compare utd prices to arsenal etc its excellent value
do people actually use terms like this when it comes to supporting thier club?

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:16 AM
marlo

my uncle has two exec tickets and pays about £4k for each one. he uses one and lets family members have the other.

he also pays for a portion of a exec box with his mates.

Unread 21-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
well i have to factor in travel from london too at £80 a pop, its starting to become unjustifiable

got you by the clackers though as football is the drug and its too hard to give it up
Closed Thread