United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2015, 06:46 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Precisely this. Anybody who's sat in the scoreboard end and put up with 90 minutes of marching on/Munich crap and coins and spit will tell you they'd much sooner have Reading fans in the ground. Ask any Celtic fan, they don't miss Rangers. They're delighted they don't have to share a ground with the @#%&!s four times a year. Anyone wishing anything other than insolvency and collapse on Leeds needs their head checked.
When I go to see Christopher Biggins in Aladdin I hope they don't have Abanazar as I might get triggered.

as for fans not missing Leeds/ Rangers again it's comes down to men not being honest with their feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
And you know, maths.
(£#%&! you though)

Unread 31-10-2015, 08:57 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Do you have more than a level one epsilon default setting ?
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
When I go to see Christopher Biggins in Aladdin I hope they don't have Abanazar as I might get triggered.
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
And you know, maths.

Unread 31-10-2015, 09:37 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Wow. All this time people were calling this wretch a vermin or a bert and it turns out he's Dirty Leeds. No coming back from that.
Hard to disagree with the lad tbh. Would like the needle of facing Leeds on the regular again. It's not for no reason they've got the biggest supporter club in scandinavia outside of ourselves and Liverpool.

And isn't it a good thing that fans are trying to take their club back from a shark who couldn't give a shit less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So would you rather the verm went under or do you take more pleasure in their ineptitude?

A regular game / rivalry is better in football than playing Bournemouth twice a season.
Spot on Ed.

Unread 31-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Half and half scarves and now we're not allowed to enjoy Dirty Leeds sinking into well deserved oblivion.

Unread 31-10-2015, 12:06 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hard to disagree with the lad tbh. Would like the needle of facing Leeds on the regular again. It's not for no reason they've got the biggest supporter club in scandinavia outside of ourselves and Liverpool.

And isn't it a good thing that fans are trying to take their club back from a shark who couldn't give a shit less
£#%&! off

Unread 31-10-2015, 12:37 PM
MrBishi

Thumbs up

I hope the fans succeed via taking out a series of mortgages, fail to keep up their monthly payments, end up homeless and freeze to death over the winter

Unread 31-10-2015, 02:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
It ends up with thick @#%&!s thinking Boris Johnson is cool because he said something about scousers in The Sun.
The smiley indicated I wasn't being totally serious, but whatever

Nonetheless tribalism is - for better or worse - a significant part of supporting a football club, political allegiances and many other things.

Unread 04-11-2015, 10:56 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

He's told them he's not selling now.

Unread 04-11-2015, 10:59 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He's told them he's not selling now.

The more I hear about this chap the more I like him. He must stay.

Unread 04-11-2015, 11:24 AM
forwardirektion

"you believed me?!?!"

Unread 04-11-2015, 04:28 PM
red in cumbria

He's like some real life version of an internet wum

Unread 04-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Ashley's Grime

Unread 04-11-2015, 05:35 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

"you believed me?!?!"

Gotta love this guy, winding up the dipstick moronic moaning Leeds fans.

Unread 04-11-2015, 07:06 PM
sa7

Il Toppo Rosso

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:49 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:56 AM
Pop

Yes, I'm sure Mesut Ozil has been up nights tormented by the Leeds owner's running of the club.

Unread 21-04-2016, 04:37 PM
rockored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
New Chairman...

He lives very near me.

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
New Chairman...

Jasper Carrott's let himself go..