United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2016, 01:49 AM
Stickman

YCNMIU if Ronaldo get's injured for City. Its almost in an insanity way.

£#%&! off

Unread 21-04-2016, 01:53 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
YCNMIU if Ronaldo get's injured for City. Its almost in an insanity way.

£#%&! off
Quote:
The Los Blancos coach told his postgame news conference that he had been very concerned when seeing Ronaldo leaving the pitch early, but now felt more confident after speaking with the player.

"Ronaldo felt something just at the end," Zidane said. "But at the moment I cannot say anything. I believe it was more a fright than anything serious. We will see tomorrow exactly what he has. I was worried when I saw him leaving the pitch, but I am more relaxed now."

The European Golden Boot and La Liga Pichichi top scorer leader appeared to suffer the problem when attempting a bicycle kick late in the game. Zidane said that there were times when he would like to rest the superstar, but Ronaldo himself always wants to play.
They're playing them in 6 days time, so if it's a hamstring injury he'll probably end up missing both legs. It's a huge blow for Real Madrid and a boost for City. But that's the kind of luck you need if you're going to win the CL.

On the plus side though, Bale should be fit.

Madrid scored 3 goals tonight and Ronaldo wasn't one of the scorers. They still have great players going foward.

Unread 21-04-2016, 05:53 AM
puressence

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It'll be a completely different Everton on saturday. They always roll over to have their tummy tickled by Liverpool.
Prior to lastnight 7 of the last 8 games have been drawn. Hardly tickled

Unread 21-04-2016, 03:49 PM
dragflick

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They're playing them in 6 days time, so if it's a hamstring injury he'll probably end up missing both legs. It's a huge blow for Real Madrid and a boost for City. But that's the kind of luck you need if you're going to win the CL.

On the plus side though, Bale should be fit.

Madrid scored 3 goals tonight and Ronaldo wasn't one of the scorers. They still have great players going foward.
He's fine, the magnificent £#%&!ing bastard posted this on Insta before...

Unread 21-04-2016, 03:58 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He's fine, the magnificent £#%&!ing bastard posted this on Insta before...

They have to rest him at the weekend,

Unread 21-04-2016, 04:02 PM
dunk

Missed precisely 1 minute of la Liga game time his season, so that's not gonna happen

Unread 21-04-2016, 04:03 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Missed precisely 1 minute of la Liga game time his season, so that's not gonna happen
Still. Put your feet up Ronnie FFS.

Unread 21-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Grimson

Bale back in training today.
Closed Thread