United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:08 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Darmers IN

Before joining United and in his first few games he looked a typical no nonsense Italian defender, solid as a rock. Nobody was getting past no matter what it took.

His form since has dipped horrendously and that is down to the big headed flat faced clown that is supposed to be managing the side.

A season under Jose and the real Darmian will be back.

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:11 AM
waynes ear's

Can we rename this the dickriders thread?

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Pop

Show me a pic of him out of a Utd strip and I wouldn't have a £#%&!ing clue who he is.

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:46 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Darmers IN

Before joining United and in his first few games he looked a typical no nonsense Italian defender, solid as a rock. Nobody was getting past no matter what it took.

His form since has dipped horrendously and that is down to the big headed flat faced clown that is supposed to be managing the side.

yeah, Shaw, Fosu-Mensah and CBJ have all excelled under LVG at full back this season but the reason Darmian's played like a terrified girl for large parts of the campaign is down to LVG . If he had half the character LVG has he'd be a decent player.

a 5/10 season for me - jury still very much out. At times he's been awful in terms of positional play and he has a tendency to chase the ball.

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:12 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Good French fullback tbf.
Nice

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Darmers IN

Myth. Called it pre season.

If he were 19 you might see something in him - or not - but he's a seasoned international. Clearly has severe confidence issues or, like his gaffer, isn't suited to the Premier League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Show me a pic of him out of a Utd strip and I wouldn't have a £#%&!ing clue who he is.
Closed Thread