red in cumbria

Default Re: Craig Bellamy

Well, Kevin McCarra says quite a few strange things

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
McCarra in the Guardian thinks he should be a candidate for footballer of the year?
Tbh, Bellamy has been City's best player since he signed for them and has saved their arse on countless occasions. He's certainly been one of the better players in the country for the last 12 months.

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:14 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
He belted one of his team mates with a golf club didn't he ?

It was some time ago.. where was he playing then ?

It's also a great shame that he's such a @#%&! as he's really a tidy player
John Arna Riise - dippers hotel - with golf club Mr Mustard!!

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:15 PM
SilverSurfer

He's an odd one; good player, monumental @#%&! on the pitch yet how many footballers - or people- would do what he has in Sierra Leone?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...anchester-city

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
He's an odd one; good player, monumental @#%&! on the pitch yet how many footballers - or people- would do what he has in Sierra Leone?

Bet he owns them like Joorabchin. Does this evil dwarfism having gobshite have no morals?

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Kwik

Quote:

Hope he gets his %@#$&!s shot off out there.

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:35 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik
Hope he gets his %@#$&!s shot off out there.
but can we really wish that of someone who sent Shearer abuse by text?

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:35 PM
magic_cantona

Thread on Bluemoon last night claiming to know who'd thrown the coin and were on about posting the lads name and address.

Loads of Divs saying "PM me AS SOON as you get the exact details":shakehead:

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Stickman

on that bluemoon thread they were even suggesting VDS - the dirty bastard that he is only ran over to hide the evidence etc. Deadly serious and loads backing it up.

The rag @#%&!

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:46 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

When we pelt Bellamy its a disgrace, when they pelt Evra its banter.

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
on that bluemoon thread they were even suggesting VDS - the dirty bastard that he is only ran over to hide the evidence etc. Deadly serious and loads backing it up.

The rag @#%&!
He did go over and try and pick it up.

Barry got involved and waited for Webb to come over.

Whoever threw that bottle should be ashamed of themselves, how the £#%&! did he miss? :shakehead:

Nice to see were getting negative press when City fans 2 weeks earlier threw stuff at Evra,

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:55 PM
vim

Can someone explain why the ads on this page are for "GAY THUG DATING" with pictures of two blokes together?

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:57 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by vim
Can someone explain why the ads on this page are for "GAY THUG DATING" with pictures of two blokes together?
Because you're cheap and haven't chipped in for VIP membership?

Unread 28-01-2010, 01:57 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Nice to see were getting negative press when City fans 2 weeks earlier threw stuff at Evra,
Shocking isn't it?

This is what I was on about yesterday when I was moaning about Rio's charge.
The double standards are staggering.

I honestly have'nt heard the slightest mention of Evra getting hit by 'missiles' thrown form the City fans at Eastlands, yet I turn on the TV this morning & it's the first thing people are talking about.
"The FA are to investigate..." ...£#%&!ing @#%&!s.

For the record I don't agree with throwing stuff at any player. Even @#%&!s like Bellamy (who I hope has a career ending injury very soon after his sly stamps & kicks - for which he wasn't even booked - on Valencia, Rafa & Evans over the 2 legs)

Expect Rio to get 4 matches todays. Expect the FA to hit us with a huge fine for the coin thing. Expect City to get off scott free for their part in the bad atmosphere that engulfed the tie.

Unread 28-01-2010, 02:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Shocking isn't it?

This is what I was on about yesterday when I was moaning about Rio's charge.
The double standards are staggering.

I honestly have'nt heard the slightest mention of Evra getting hit by 'missiles' thrown form the City fans at Eastlands, yet I turn on the TV this morning & it's the first thing people are talking about.
"The FA are to investigate..." ...£#%&!ing @#%&!s.

For the record I don't agree with throwing stuff at any player. Even @#%&!s like Bellamy (who I hope has a career ending injury very soon after his sly stamps & kicks - for which he wasn't even booked - on Valencia, Rafa & Evans over the 2 legs)

Expect Rio to get 4 matches todays. Expect the FA to hit us with a huge fine for the coin thing. Expect City to get off scott free for their part in the bad atmosphere that engulfed the tie.
That is it in a nutshell. The whole build up was all about City and it is them and their fans that created the whole negative hype of the game.

Classless @#%&!s to a man.

Unread 28-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Ginners

Quote:

great read that, never heard about it before. fair play to him

Unread 28-01-2010, 02:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That is it in a nutshell. The whole build up was all about City and it is them and their fans that created the whole negative hype of the game.

Classless @#%&!s to a man.
We had Tevez stoking it up & slagging off Nev (for no reason at all if the thick @#%&! had bothered to read what Nev actually said about him)
We had Tevez goading United fans & the United subs/bench when he scored his goals at Eastlands.
We had Gary Cooke bragging about the first leg result & how City were gonna dominate the football World, 'shift of power' & all that crap.
We had Evra pelted with lighters at Eastlands.

Yet the press covered it in the only way they know how - by having a pop at United. The FA will warn Gary Neville about his future conduct etc..

Unread 28-01-2010, 02:16 PM
BulgarianSpectator

Quote:
They're very down to earth, kind, generous people who do a lot of charity work which just goes under the radar.

Unread 28-01-2010, 02:19 PM
florentino ariza

Quote:

@#%&!

decent player

fair play on the above

nft

Unread 28-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Redordead

I wish we could just rise above all this scouse like nonsense.

Sometimes it feels like we have bad decisions against us, but we should take the morral high ground and rise above it.

It was a disgrace throwing coins and bottles (plastic though thats not reported ) at City - it takes away from UTD -

Ferdinand was a #@&%! for lashing out at fagan - we have played the game and will rightly now get an extra game ban.

Tin hat - -1000000 topred points etc
Closed Thread