United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-04-2024, 06:45 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Could score a double hat-trick a game from now till the end of the season and I still wouldn't want him back. Mentally unstable man child. £#%&! him.
You say that but I think a couple of half double hat-tricks later you'd change your mind.

Unread 28-04-2024, 09:58 AM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
You say that but I think a couple of half double hat-tricks later you'd change your mind.
You’re not suggesting football fans are fickle are you?

Unread 01-05-2024, 08:49 PM
marlo

Cooking!

Meanwhile a certain young player played “so well” in our draw with relegated burnley at home! Mad ting!

Unread 01-05-2024, 08:53 PM
Vedder

He’s been average at best.

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:32 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
He’s been average at best.
That’s the ceiling for the person deemed better than him at United!

Imagine being not good enough for us yet starting in the semi final while we finished rock bottom of the group phase as the worst team in English history of the competition! Worse that Leicester!

My guy!!!!!

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:33 PM
Dacter

“My guy!”

He’s £#%&! all to do with you, you dull @#%&!.

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
That’s the ceiling for the person deemed better than him at United!

Imagine being not good enough for us yet starting in the semi final while we finished rock bottom of the group phase as the worst team in English history of the competition! Worse that Leicester!

https://x.com/paddypower/status/1785...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

https://x.com/manunitedzone_/status/...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

https://x.com/adammanred/status/1785...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

https://x.com/utdscope/status/178576...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

My guy!!!!!
Are you ok mate?

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:36 PM
Vedder

He’s been really good second half tbf. Thought he was meh first half. Clearly hasn’t got the %@#$&!s to play for United. Hopefully Dortmund cough up some cash for the pampered @#%&!

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:38 PM
Baron

Questions do need to be asked.

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Questions do need to be asked.
“Do you need an alarm call in the morning?”

Full back has been awful, Sancho has ambled past him a couple of times and the hysterical girls on BT are talking as though he’s utterly demolished him. While also getting a few digs in at United & Ten Hag.

Standard hyperbolic drivel.

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:46 PM
Baron

I think there’s equally as much scrutiny on why he can do it consistently for Dortmund, including in these big European matches but simply didn’t look arsed for us. That’s also a managerial question as much as one for Sancho. You can’t ignore when a player is one of the best on the park at this level, we paid £70m+ for him & he looks every inch that player tonight. Look at that pass ffs.

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:49 PM
naes_sean

shame he's such a @#%&!.

Unread 01-05-2024, 09:51 PM
Dr Stranger

Completed dribbles, eh? Nothing quite like running with the ball and then stopping running with the ball to prove everyone wrong

Unread 01-05-2024, 10:00 PM
Finport Red

How did it all go in the end? Did he bake well enough to spend some time with Mary Berry, or cook well enough to be granted five minutes being shouted at by Gregg Wallace?

Unread 01-05-2024, 10:03 PM
marlo

Unread 01-05-2024, 10:03 PM
Finport Red

Lfc Laurie and arsenal techie. They’re the very people I want making recommendations on who should and shouldn’t play for my club.

Unread 01-05-2024, 10:04 PM
Stickman

So we could be paying someone to play in the CL final while we’re in the mud. Only United.

Unread 01-05-2024, 10:06 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post
“Do you need an alarm call in the morning?”

Full back has been awful, Sancho has ambled past him a couple of times and the hysterical girls on BT are talking as though he’s utterly demolished him. While also getting a few digs in at United & Ten Hag.

Standard hyperbolic drivel.
The commentators are just jealous of is, fresh off our draw with Burnley they want to take the shine off it!

So what if sancho is man of the match in the ecl final against psg but was eating sandwiches in due car in November at United

Unread 01-05-2024, 10:08 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
The commentators are just jealous of is, fresh off our draw with Burnley they want to take the shine off it!

So what if sancho is man of the match in the ecl final against psg but was eating sandwiches in due car in November at United
Semi final

Unread 01-05-2024, 10:19 PM
Jethro

He could come back tomorrow and easily drop a 3/10 against Palace.

£#%&! him.