United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:22 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What on earth was the point of the last month? Seriously.

Jesus christ, United. What point were they trying to prove by this? Dragging this out until it got as poisonous as possible to the point where a much beloved player was being booed by his own fans.

You idiots. You clueless, dithering, stupid idiots.
New to our owners pal?

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:25 AM
silv

Quote:
What on earth was the point of the last month? Seriously.

Jesus christ, United. What point were they trying to prove by this? Dragging this out until it got as poisonous as possible to the point where a much beloved player was being booed by his own fans.

You idiots. You clueless, dithering, stupid idiots.
If you think about it, they went all in on the Ole cool aid.

New directors, new three year contract, buying him top new players

It’s not that surprising that after all that they didn’t want to get rid

Makes the whole thing seem foolish

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:26 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

The 'cultural reboot' was nothing of the sort.

It was mainly a change in the type of manager they wanted in charge. They won't have any more combative, outspoken, maverick types. The reboot was about having a company man in charge.

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:29 AM
silv

Quote:
The 'cultural reboot' was nothing of the sort.

It was mainly a change in the type of manager they wanted in charge. They won't have any more combative, outspoken, maverick types. The reboot was about having a company man in charge.
100%

Cultural reboot aka putting Darren Fletcher and Lidl McOwnbrand in charge of operations

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:29 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Directors were nothing but a paper title to appease fans and others alike. They spent about 12 months looking for a DOF then gave some guy who moyes brought in role of some director. He has no power, even now glazer and Woodward are doing the firings .

The club is a cash cow and run like a marketing company for the glazers. £#%&! each and every one of them. The same thing will happen in a few years time. We have had different mangers with styles and types and pedigrees, and the EXACT same thing happens.

The club is finished. Ole had to go , but look at how they did it , could have done it in the break and spend a few days finding an interim. They look like an amateur run club because they don’t look or care about the footballing side. It’s al afterthought .

Unread 21-11-2021, 12:32 AM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This is the lowest I’ve felt about the club since the original takeover in 2005, and what we’re seeing now is the true chickens of the Glazer ownership coming home to roost.

We are a broken, leaderless, rotting club, which has been gutted by robber-baron parasites for 15 years, and we’re now seeing a legend cripple himself under the weight of an impossible job. It’s f***ing tragic.

Ferguson was the only thing that hid the reality behind the scenes, and when he went the true ugliness was revealed. The fact Ole was kept in post after the Liverpool game, never mind after the City game, and never mind during the international break, just shows that those making the big decisions at the club have no plan. We need genuine fan mutiny to get these Yank bastards out of the club for good; this is a war for the very soul of Manchester United, and Solskjaer is just another victim of this horrible, illegitimate regime that has ruled the club for too long.
£#%&!ing nailed it.

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:34 AM
dunk

Unread 21-11-2021, 01:58 AM
Vedder

Respect? £#%&!ing unbelievable this lot

Unread 21-11-2021, 02:23 AM
windy waffles

Apparently the club are 'undecided'.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:52 AM
Ethers

Rumours they don’t want to sack him on Children In Need weekend because of the optics.

Unread 21-11-2021, 08:55 AM
Tuco

Carrick staying according to BBC, truly baffling.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:01 AM
windy waffles

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:07 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco
Carrick staying according to BBC, truly baffling.
He’s getting away very lightly

We never hear from him either

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:10 AM
Ethers

Flerrick ffs. What a joke.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Catcher

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

They'll get a couple to results and woody will give them a long term contract.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:29 AM
NedKelly

I know it’s probably only temporary but honestly I don’t think I can face another 6 months of Carrick looking gormless on the sidelines. I genuinely think he goes home after games and just sits there in silence until it’s time for bed. No tv, no music, just silence.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I know it’s probably only temporary but honestly I don’t think I can face another 6 months of Carrick looking gormless on the sidelines. I genuinely think he goes home after games and just sits there in silence until it’s time for bed. No tv, no music, just silence.
Woah, I do that for half an hour before bed most nights.....no phone, TV, nothing, lights dimmed...

Am I a Carrick ?

Belm.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:40 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The father stone of football

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Catcher, surely
Closed Thread