United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2017, 08:46 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet FA
Normal #@&%! are you , just because some Utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . i know more about Utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling £#%&!ers on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.
Forecourt obviously, just need to arrange a time. 😁

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
One thing I see different in martial is he's hungry. Last seasons tough treatment may pay off long term if it turns a #@&%!y laid back player into a driven angry player with a point to prove.
A good point from you, nice to see

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Sparky***

If only we could combine Rashford's attitude with Martial's finishing

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If only we could combine Rashford's attitude with Martial's finishing
Rather have 2 top players tbh.

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Rather have 2 top players tbh.
Those two things combined would be one top player tbf.

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And we already have 2 top players why would you sacrifice 2 for 1?

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Sparky***

I have seen improvement in parts of Rashford's game. His finishing however remains erratic.

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
I have seen improvement in parts of Rashford's game. His finishing however remains erratic.

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:32 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Mashford.

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:35 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Normal #@&%! are you , just because some Utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . i know more about Utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling w****rs on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.

I have to say that was well put young man. Good on yea.

Quote:
I said that before, but he can sure run at the opposition defence which is a powerful plus to our game, if he can soften up the defence like today who cares about him scoring just put on fresh legs such as the last two games.

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:20 AM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Normal #@&%! are you , just because some Utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . i know more about Utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling w****rs on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.
*Grammar.

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Pop

Quote:
Normal #@&%! are you , just because some Utd fans don't drool over every player thru their rose tinted specs . i know more about Utd than most of the big minded , grammer spelling £#%&!ers on here ,get many giggles about the hero worship shit spouted by a few on here ,over last few seasons play ?? , you would be £#%&!ed good and proper ,when my fist meets your chin , bridesmaid.

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:55 AM
Why Don?

Looks beefy now...I think his sub goals might give him the mental strength to push on.

Really hope so.

Unread 20-08-2017, 04:48 AM
Denis Irwell

Penny might've dropped but coming on fresh, for the last few minutes against tired defenders is not the same as starting. Solksjaer seldom impressed over 90 minutes but was a brilliant sub because he'd sit and look for defensive weaknesses before he came on fresh, again, against tiring defenders having to deal with a new and different threat.

Unread 20-08-2017, 06:43 AM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
*Grammar.

NAAAA that doesn't go between w rs and f ked no way it wouldn't fit.

Unread 20-08-2017, 05:10 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Solksjaer seldom impressed over 90 minutes
Absolutely not true.

Unread 20-08-2017, 05:23 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Penny might've dropped but coming on fresh, for the last few minutes against tired defenders is not the same as starting. Solksjaer seldom impressed over 90 minutes but was a brilliant sub because he'd sit and look for defensive weaknesses before he came on fresh, again, against tiring defenders having to deal with a new and different threat.
%@#$&!s he was a very good footballer and deadly finisher. he just happened to be that special player who could come on a score 1 or 2.

Unread 20-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Was starting most games in the run in on the right wing too

Unread 20-08-2017, 07:31 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
%@#$&!s he was a very good footballer and deadly finisher. he just happened to be that special player who could come on a score 1 or 2.
or 4

Unread 20-08-2017, 11:08 PM
armchair

I was genuinely upset when it looked like he might be not wanted at United. Fantastic player. Seems to be responding well to the tough love.
Closed Thread