United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Friendly fire to be expected with so many guns going off these days.....

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Ethers

Fantastic result, and one we needed.

That Liverpool game in a couple of weeks time is £#%&!ing massive. Nothing but a win will do. Then we’ve got Sevilla on the Tuesday. Be a perfect time to hit a bit of form.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:25 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Rik: Saffers

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:27 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

win or lose you'll get abused

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Fantastic result, and one we needed.

That Liverpool game in a couple of weeks time is f***ing massive. Nothing but a win will do. Then we’ve got Sevilla on the Tuesday. Be a perfect time to hit a bit of form.
Out last two games against livepool have both come off the back of good form and we shit out of both

Be nice if we actually rose to the challenge and used the motivation of beating those utter @#%&!s and finishing above them to our advantage.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:29 AM
saffers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
win or lose you'll get abused
Proud over how we who back the team and manager kept our dignity in the last few weeks.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:35 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Bad day.

"Happy"

Cmon, we supposed to believe people like you and siders who have called our manager a @#%&! really wish him well? That's a big, hateful label. Gotta come from real anger. Rarely saw even lvg and moyes get that.....

This was you rooers when the final whistle went yesterday:

Not as hateful as "Monginho". Not my word.

Can't see your gif but this was me.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:37 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Not as hateful as "Monginho". Not my word.

Can't see your gif but this was me.

Whats worse, joke name for a rival manager or calling the manager of your OWN team a cvnt....

Can't see your gif, was it this?

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:37 AM
75Red

Brutal on here even after a good win.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Zorg

'can't see your gif'

A likely story

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:40 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Brutal on here even after a good win.

andyroo

Quote:
Whats worse, joke name for a rival manager or calling the manager of your OWN team a cvnt....

Can't see your gif, was it this?

It's not so much hatefulness to Mourinho that's objectionable there pal. Dignity etc.

I can see that one. No I wasn't angry. I'm delighted. You seem a little tense.

waynes ear's

United won, moved back into second and still heads are falling off

state

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:43 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
United won, moved back into second and still heads are falling off

state
Nobody wins when the family feuds pal.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:46 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You're a disgrace. Pointless discussing anything with you. You're just rude, perma-aggressive and obnoxious. Semantics re the lmtb btw you sad bastard; you know what i mean't. I started going with my Dad when I was 7. Couple of peeps on here can confirm that but no idea why i am even justifying myself to the likes of you.

Hopefully you're not this angry in the real world as otherwise you definitely need help.

Seriously?

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:53 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Bad day.

"Happy"

Cmon, we supposed to believe people like you and siders who have called our manager a @#%&! really wish him well? That's a big, hateful label. Gotta come from real anger. Rarely saw even lvg and moyes get that.....

This was you rooers when the final whistle went yesterday:

Don't call him a @#%&! much tbf. It's quite rare. And it's often after a bad result so I usually assume you won't be online to read etc.

Forum has become far too bitter and sensitive. People losing their shit aots because someone doesn't agree with them about a sport.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don't call him a @#%&! much tbf. It's quite rare. And it's often after a bad result so I usually assume you won't be online to read etc.

Forum has become far too bitter and sensitive. People losing their shit aots because someone doesn't agree with them about a sport.
It started with Moyes....

Apparently you have to take sides now....join a crew, only think one way....
Identity football....

Honestly just been sent a very funny screenshot IRL..

Apparently some lads “must get back online and give the Anti mou crew shit”

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:56 AM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
lol indeed.

Imagine getting that butthurt and having to throw around those bad reps because someone had a difference of opinion.

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Whip Hubley

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Identity football....

#fakenews .... link or lies......

Unread 26-02-2018, 10:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Identity football....

Please be joking.