United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:05 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

if it had been a choice between Ruud and fergie leaving it should have been fergie. The old @#%&! doesn't know his arse hole from his ear hole and he £#%&!ed ruud off for no reason other than he is a cantankerous old @#%&! the same way he £#%&!ed off Beckham, Staam and god knows how many others. Ruud scored 100 goals quicker than any other United player ever bar Dennis Law and some of the #@&%!s on here talk about him like he were Neil Webb.

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:07 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
if it had been a choice between Ruud and fergie leaving it should have been fergie. The old @#%&! doesn't know his arse hole from his ear hole and he £#%&!ed ruud off for no reason other than he is a cantankerous old @#%&! the same way he £#%&!ed off Beckham, Staam and god knows how many others. Ruud scored 100 goals quicker than any other United player ever bar Dennis Law and some of the #@&%!s on here talk about him like he were Neil Webb.
Dick.

top of the leauge, FA cup final, Champs league semi final and you think fergie is past it? You £#%&!ing foolish bastard.

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:08 PM
khmk

Quote:

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:09 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by keane Roy
Dick.

top of the leauge, FA cup final, Champs league semi final and you think fergie is past it? You £#%&!ing foolish bastard.
£#%&! off, I could have managed that squad to where it is now. He is over the hill and should have left 3 years ago before he revealed himself to be the hypocritical @#%&! he is, still I may as well go and watch Chelsea like he told us. But then what do I know, we fans have no business getting involved in club affairs, we're just here to pay for it.

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
All the time and space he had to hit that volley I would expect him to at least hit the target, hell, I think I would back myself to hit the target with that little pressure.

Of course, I would never have managed to run that far and be in that position.

It was a good goal.

Having said all that Forlan has cracked them on from all angles in that league!
id have expected rooney to hit the target yesterday with that chip from 7 yards ..it was harder to put it wide

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Is ruud still chasing the treble? the answer is no you obbsessed fat bastard.

obsessed ..#@&%! @#%&!

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:13 PM
puressence

Quote:
well said

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
True, but you have to hit the target to score, so that is the first objective.

Where on the target you hit is what decides the outcome and a lot of that is down to luck.
It's not just where on the target, if we're being technical. It's the pace as well. Ruud got it right on both counts, and that's due to technique as much as luck.

I'm not sure how you feel about Ruud, but there's really no way to deny him credit on this one.

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:16 PM
dunk

I have heard some utter shit in my time, but Fergie should've gone and Ruud should've stayed? That's %@#$&!s.

Ruud was ruining United 2 years ago, if Fergie was at fault it was for not getting shut of him and keane in 2005, before the season started. Instead we had to put up with insipid attacking displays while we accomodated the 'Greatest Striker in the World'. By the back end of the 2004 season it was already beginning to look like he had had his day in the sun, but we all turned a blind eye, sentimentalitly telling us that he would return to being the goal machine or yore. He never has.

It's sad, but it has happened to many players and, particularly forwards.

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
What a load of shit.

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:21 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
obsessed ..#@&%! @#%&!
says the one with about 500 posts a day, constanly going on about FC united and how shit fergie is

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:22 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
£#%&! off, I could have managed that squad to where it is now. He is over the hill and should have left 3 years ago before he revealed himself to be the hypocritical @#%&! he is, still I may as well go and watch Chelsea like he told us. But then what do I know, we fans have no business getting involved in club affairs, we're just here to pay for it.

Must be a wum

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:27 PM
puressence

Quote:
says the one with about 500 posts a day, constanly going on about FC united and how shit fergie is
why does it bother you what i post and the volume .. obsessed

Unread 22-04-2007, 04:30 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
why does it bother you what i post and the volume .. obsessed
my point is that you are the obbessive person here, look at how addicted to this forum you are, its quite sad actually, I feel sorry for you, you must have no life. fat @#%&!.

Unread 22-04-2007, 05:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
It's not just where on the target, if we're being technical. It's the pace as well. Ruud got it right on both counts, and that's due to technique as much as luck.

I'm not sure how you feel about Ruud, but there's really no way to deny him credit on this one.
I'm not denying him credit, it was a good goal, what I am saying is that I would expect him to produce exactly as he did with all the time and space he had in which to set himself.

Quote:
id have expected rooney to hit the target yesterday with that chip from 7 yards ..it was harder to put it wide
Yes, me too, however Rooney was in a pressure situation with two defenders pressuring him and the goalkeeper bearing down, while stretching. Mitigating circumstances, yes, but still much harder than it would seem. Plus, he didn't miss by much.

I trust that puressence and BryanRobson'sLiver will be refraining from celebrating any possible trophy wins whilst Mr Ferguson remains in charge?

Unread 22-04-2007, 05:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
my point is that you are the obbessive person here, look at how addicted to this forum you are, its quite sad actually, I feel sorry for you, you must have no life. fat @#%&!.
is that the best you got irish @#%&!

Unread 22-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Tiberian

Why are we still having this argument. If RVN was still here the whole team would be set up to set him up, Ronaldo would be asked to stay wide putting crosses in all game, which is not his strength, we would not have the same energy or pace in our attacking play. The biggest problem is not selling RVN is not bringing in a decent replacement. We have tried to make do with past it bit part players like Ole and Larsson, with a contribution from Smith to see us through this season.

Saha getting injured was sadly predictable as was the wailing for RVN, but our football without has always been better than our football with him, and we have scored a ton of goals this year.

Unread 23-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
is that the best you got irish @#%&!
racist

Unread 23-04-2007, 09:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
bring back ruud all is forgiven

he would have done us a job satdee
Maybe, course Ronnie would be on his way to Madrid this summer but hey, a slapped arse Dutch @#%&! who angled for a move for 2 seasons would more than make up for that. Oh, we'd also be chasing Chelsea and out of Europe as we were with Ruud for the last 2 years but again, building a team around him so we can play dull as shite Chelsea style football would be worth it for him to bag 25.

Unread 23-04-2007, 09:56 AM
puressence

amazing how people have all the inside info on stufff they wanna believe
Closed Thread