United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Well, if anyone’s pissed off with that, spare a thought for me. I wasn’t going to watch this being at 1am but ended up watching this shit after the police woke me up just before kick off to tell me my cars been rammed into by a pissed up driver.

Had to get the details off the daft bint in front of the cops. Rechelle ffs...
Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
This......... The gimps embarrassed him in public by blocking anymore transfers, if had anything about him he would have resigned immediately, saying he cannot work for a club that does not back him..
Yeah, he'll toss millions away to live up to your standards.

hhahaha.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:00 PM
ZiggyStardust

People will focus on some awful individual errors and performances (and my god there’s been some) but the focus should be on the source of our problems which is a team of players who have no idea how they are meant to play

We’re a terribly coached team
A side with no identity or style of play
Players are always going to be uncomfortable without direction when the manager puts pressure on them to come up with solutions themselves

So frustrating watching the likes of City, Liverpool, Spurs and even Chelsea now under Sarri play football
Miles better coached sides

£#%&! off Jose

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
So basically it’s mourinho fault that our so called attacking players can mount or even engineer any decent chances?

you know that Pogba we should build our team around and let call the shots...what has he done playing in his preferred 3rd midfielder role?

The defense is a shambles that mourinho wanted to replace.... not his fault imo
he bought the two cb's

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
People will focus on some awful individual errors and performances (and my god there’s been some) but the focus should be on the source of our problems which is a team of players who have no idea how they are meant to play

We’re a terribly coached team
A side with no identity or style of play
Players are always going to be uncomfortable without direction when the manager puts pressure on them to come up with solutions themselves

So frustrating watching the likes of City, Liverpool, Spurs and even Chelsea now under Sarri play football
Miles better coached sides

£#%&! off Jose
Oh it’ll be Martial and not buying breezeblock Head (the boards fault) that this will lay with...

Clown bones has it right...

Your team reflects the manager..

We’re a clueless mess

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:02 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
More to management than spending money and getting the best players. At some point looking like a well coached team is necessary.
anyone who knows anything about football knows this.

no one at our club, though.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Buck

souness saying this is the worst united squad he's seen since pre-fergie

imo this squad is better than the group who won the 20th title

armchair

it's so real.

Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Just got in.

How we doing?
Really well. A bit unlucky but we’re firing on all cylinders and playing some scintillating football. A victory is assured given our confident swagger.

Sparky***

Writing on the wall performance this...

echoes of stoke away under van gaal. They've downed tools. Don't want to play for him. Club don't want to back him either.

We'll always have stockholm I guess but it's probably best for everyone if Jose just goes now.

guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Good.

hhahaha.
Love to kick your beady little eyes in, you £#%&!ing pathetic shrew of a man.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Wow.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This is it, Graeme Le Saux ripping them to shreds on NBC, no movement, just flat lines, no passes available, everyone static with and without the ball..

He’s undermined every single player at some point, Mourinho is reaping what he’s sown with this group of players. He needs £#%&!ing off now.
Yep.

He's used to be quite charismatic, But since he came back to Chelsea hes been a miserable £#%&!, who genuinely seems to dislike football, sees managing as a chore and is desperate to blame anyone but himself to protect his dwindling reputation.

He'll win the odd tactical battle here and there, but he's £#%&!ing finished as an elite world class manager.

It spreads through the club. Our players look so uncomfortable and unhappy on every level.

I watch other sides in this league with genuine envy at the simplest of things like working hard and all pulling together for a manager they enjoy playing for.

Brighton a case in point. They are shit. Really really shit, but they believe in themselves and they work hard. And that has been enough to rattle three past us and it doesn't flatter them.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Sparky***

Phew. Lingard and Rashford are on. We're saved!

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:06 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Writing on the wall performance this...

echoes of stoke away under van gaal. They've downed tools. Don't want to play for him. Club don't want to back him either.

We'll always have stockholm I guess but it's probably best for everyone if Jose just goes now.
and replace him with who ?? If he goes that will be 4 managers in 5 years

waynes ear's

Quote:

Lok

Lingard and Rashford are the solution?!?

redhegemony

Good subs. Let's go

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:07 PM
ZiggyStardust

Harsh to take Pereira off ahead of Fred who’s been much worse but Jose has to protect himself so can’t hook his new 50 mill signing
Much easier taking off the academy player

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:07 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Good.

hhahaha.
you need to get out more.........Billy no mates..........can see why you are a recluse................
Closed Thread