Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Should've scored...
great save though tbf

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's really not. bt's main problem is that idiot presenter they picked, and that £#%&!ing welsh ponce. people moan about owen and rightly so, but he does offer real insight into the striker position if you listen to him - far more than shearer has ever done in about 10 years of trying.

that's the same issue i have with parry as well - he must have been commentating for 30 years and i've never once heard him offer any insight whatsoever into the tactical set-ups...
It really is.

That fletch and sav show is an utter abomination. It makes soccer am look like news night.

Savage is a Grade A idiot. Glenn huddle is a waffling ninnie and that presenter? Just £#%&! off.

Then there's their format. The two co-commentstors thing is terrible, add the constant trips down the Howard Webb in his dustbin and the whole thing is a mess.

Strangely, despite him being the most hated pundit going, I don't mind Owen. Prone to the occasional 'duuuuh' moments like anyone else, but I don't mind him

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:33 PM
doudou

Fat Benny shits it and takes off a forward for defender...

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Point is a good result for them..probably the right decision. They've managed the game quire well Newcastle and they deserve their point.

Chelsea was the more difficult fixture on paper for city, but we've seen the difference tonight between playing a side with something to play for and one that doesn't give a £#%&!.

On

Etc etc

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:38 PM
ZiggyStardust

Makes tomorrow night much more important now

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:38 PM
doudou

yeah suppose so, a point's a great result for them tbf

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:39 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:40 PM
innit

So when City play Arsenal they deliberately draw the game to edge us out of the top 4

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:41 PM
dunk

Nice.

Wijnaldum should've won it

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It really is.

That fletch and sav show is an utter abomination. It makes soccer am look like news night.

Savage is a Grade A idiot. Glenn huddle is a waffling ninnie and that presenter? Just £#%&! off.

Then there's their format. The two co-commentstors thing is terrible, add the constant trips down the Howard Webb in his dustbin and the whole thing is a mess.

Strangely, despite him being the most hated pundit going, I don't mind Owen. Prone to the occasional 'duuuuh' moments like anyone else, but I don't mind him
well i'm not counting shit like soccer am or fletch a sav pal, but i dare say they even themselves out.

if i must listen to them then i would 100% rather listen to owen hargreaves, michael own or even macmanaman than any of sky's co-comms... and like i said, souness aside, BT's studio panels in the main piss all over sky's current load of shite.

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's really not. bt's main problem is that idiot presenter they picked, and that £#%&!ing welsh ponce. people moan about owen and rightly so, but he does offer real insight into the striker position if you listen to him - far more than shearer has ever done in about 10 years of trying.

that's the same issue i have with parry as well - he must have been commentating for 30 years and i've never once heard him offer any insight whatsoever into the tactical set-ups...

Bring back big Des!

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by innit
So when City play Arsenal they deliberately draw the game to edge us out of the top 4
I've just looked at the table, our ridiculously £#%&! goal difference may well cost us. Shocking.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Makes tomorrow night much more important now
1-0 palace

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:43 PM
puressence

When are city scoring 4 ?

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:46 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I've just looked at the table, our ridiculously £#%&! goal difference may well cost us. Shocking.
In 10 games against the current bottom 6, our GD is +4

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:49 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Bingo.

The goal difference is like another point for them both.

Unread 19-04-2016, 09:57 PM
woody78

Quote:

Even if Arsenal or City drop 5 points it won't matter . Not a chance we are winning all of our games

Unread 19-04-2016, 10:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78

Even if Arsenal or City drop 5 points it won't matter . Not a chance we are winning all of our games
We don't have to unless you're saying city arse will win all their's? They've dropped points against 2nd from bottom tonight. win tomorrow and we're 2 points behind.

Unread 19-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Cream

Spurs title, United 4th.

twici

Unread 19-04-2016, 10:07 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
We don't have to unless you're saying city arse will win all their's? They've dropped points against 2nd from bottom tonight. win tomorrow and we're 2 points behind.
Nobody will win all of their games . We keep getting within touching distance and keep £#%&!ing it up .
We'll probably win the next 2 and then get beat at Norwich .
Closed Thread