United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Players and managers having a row is a good thing, shows both care. Obviously if he's picking the wrong targets that could be a problem.

And just because Shaw has been injured, doesn't mean he's exempt a %@#$&!ing either.
shaw has a bad habit, a schoolboy habit, of giving the ball away out of position and then chasing it instead of dropping back. i imagine it was that.

Unread 19-09-2016, 09:55 PM
ZiggyStardust

Dangerous territory when you have a go in the media at individual players after the match
Have a go at the team as a whole maybe but save individual dressing downs for the dressing room or training ground

Just weird to single out Shaw when there was another player who was by far the worst player on the pitch

Unread 19-09-2016, 09:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
I've no problem with players getting a %@#$&!ing from the manager. But to pick Shaw out from Sunday is ridiculous. Instead of picking on a kid why not roast the captain if you want to make some kind of point?
Exactly my point there were more players to blame for the defeat than Shaw and I don't get the need to slaughter him in public for it....it should be done in private

Mourinho is the best manager we could have got and I'm not changing that opinion....he should be given time but I find his behaviour over the last week quite similar to this time last year...that worries me

Unread 19-09-2016, 09:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

And just because Shaw has been injured, doesn't mean he's exempt a %@#$&!ing either.
He's always injured. Forgetting the leg break, he was out a shit ton before that.

Unread 19-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I'd rather Jose beast them, than a Moyes happy clappy media nosh off or an LVG bizarro comment about philosophies/sex/wings.

The big man's interviews were a sight to behold, tbf. Miss him.

Unread 19-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Dangerous territory when you have a go in the media at individual players after the match
Have a go at the team as a whole maybe but save individual dressing downs for the dressing room or training ground
mourinho will always look after mourinho

it's hardly even news tbh, though it's odd some united fans seem to have only just realised.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Just weird to single out Shaw when there was another player who was by far the worst player on the pitch
It won't be about who was the worst performer. It will be about not doing what the manager is asking. And how fit he is has little to do with ignoring instructions.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Ethers

He's not £#%&!ing slaughtered him in public ffs

He's pointed a number of instances where he was at fault, which led to goals, and just said that he hopes to eliminate such mistakes but it will take time.

It's a bit more constructive than just calling Rooney shit or whatever people want him to do

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Bunker Buster

5 games.....

State of some people.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Buck

Quote:
It won't be about who was the worst performer. It will be about not doing what the manager is asking. And how fit he is has little to do with ignoring instructions.
Reminds me when Ivanovic was getting roasted every week yet he stuck by him to the end while others took the flack.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Reminds me when Ivanovic was getting roasted every week yet he stuck by him to the end while others took the flack.
It's off topic but how come we never got a go at demoralised Ivanovic? We £#%&!ing owed that Nani sitting on @#%&! loads. Still do.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It's off topic but how come we never got a go at demoralised Ivanovic? We £#%&!ing owed that Nani sitting on c*** loads. Still do.
They sacked Mourinho a week before we played them. New manager bounce and all that

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:19 PM
taff

ferie used to brawl with players in the dressing room all the time back in the day. difference is that lot could handle it.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:20 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
ferie used to brawl with players in the dressing room all the time back in the day. difference is that lot could handle it.
Well no, they couldn't all, so he £#%&!ed them off.

Mourinho's going to go into games with five players if this carries on. We probably won't notice the difference.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:29 PM
taff

Quote:
Well no, they couldn't all, so he £#%&!ed them off.

Mourinho's going to go into games with five players if this carries on. We probably won't notice the difference.
eventually, perhaps. i think plenty thrived off it though, at least for a while.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:32 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
all filleted by Mourinho ...not arsed about Lingard tbh but it seems the manager's %@#$&!ing of Shaw continued in the dressing room after the game yesterday with a few senior players having to step in to sort it out

they weren't happy about him slating the other two in the derby either, while I am all for the shit@#%&!s getting a wake up call after the free pass most of them have had for three years from the two clowns who were our previous managers I'm not sure Mourinho's slagging them off in public ...and ripping into them in private...is gonna have the desired effect

for a start Shaw is a young kid coming back after a really serious injury and he's been taking injections to play in the last two league games....and while he was at fault for their goal De Gea wasn't exactly brilliant at either goal was he....Shaw obviously turned Mourinho down twice when he tried to sign him for the Renters

Mkhitaryan, although he was shite in the derby (most of them were for 40 minutes) has not been given a look in which is ridiculous given how he changed the game when he came on at Hull....the situation with him and Carrick not playing is just bizarre
was it shaw turning jo-mo down that made him advise abramovic that he wasn't worth the money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
5 games.....

State of some people.
including mourinho.

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

best thing about that programme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

including mourinho.

Quote:

zing

as long four of them are big Zlat

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:36 PM
TheNew

Awful thread, tbf.

We've too many players that can't take a %@#$&!ing. And that's 100℅ certain. Generation snowflake or whatever...

What you need is players that respond in the correct manner. If they dont, they can £#%&! off.
Closed Thread