United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2016, 08:55 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well no, Gollum's honeymoon was over after three games - so as well as being pisspoor trolling, this thread is factually incorrect
I was still receiving death threats from his fan club after we beat Arsenal in the november. #fact

Unread 20-09-2016, 10:34 PM
Clarkie

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...of-players-na/

Wonder who leaked this. Someone who played under Fergie anyways. Narrows it down to Smalling, Carrick, Rooney, Young and De Gea.

Valencia can't speak and Jones....is Jones

Unread 20-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...of-players-na/

https://twitter.com/GNev2/status/778339872310525952
Wonder who leaked this. Someone who played under Fergie anyways. Narrows it down to Smalling, Carrick, Rooney, Young and De Gea.

Valencia can't speak and Jones....is Jones

Unread 20-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
English, he can't speak English

Unread 20-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Vedder

Rooney or carrick. Probably Rooney now he's under a bit of pressure.

Unread 20-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Clarkie

"Oh we under perform so our boss has a go at us. It's hurtful and out of order"

£#%&!ing hell....I give up.

Unread 20-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Tronics

Not sure why everyone on here is certain it's players leaking the goss

(No chatty party) But I've been lead to believe (will not reveal sources) that most of it come comes from long serving members of staff, who more often than not act as a shoulder to cry for the players

Bit sad but it happens

Unread 20-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Lok

Feels like the wheels are well and truly falling off already.

I know it's been a bad week and it sounds like a huge overreaction but I can't think of many managers who have turned it around after 'losing the dressing room'.

Unread 20-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Not sure why everyone on here is certain it's players leaking the goss

(No chatty party) But I've been lead to believe (will not reveal sources) that most of it come comes from long serving members of staff, who more often than not act as a shoulder to cry for the players

Bit sad but it happens

Unread 21-09-2016, 10:23 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
A large bloated figure with a cartoon red sneering face

And Fred The Red

Unread 21-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Looks like a big red & white #@&%!. Fred looks a #@&%! an'all.

Unread 21-09-2016, 02:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Doesn't bode well.

Whilst those of us with any sense knew Moyes was an unmitigated disaster from day one, he still had unwavering support from mongs and media up until around xmas and LVG still had fans well into his second season.

Jose seems to be taking pelters from all angels this week, fans, media, pundits, twitfam - it's all very similar to his last season at Chelsea....is he done? #js
It's almost like the Fergie days again. Prefer it that way.

When rival fans speak warmly of LvG and Moyes you know why.

Unread 21-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

jose still not over his breakdown, it would appear. he's got the players training in a travel tavern car park in daventry this afternoon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...pton-Town.html

rumours of a detour to longstanton spice museum tomorrow have so far been unconfirmed.

Unread 21-09-2016, 03:41 PM
believe

£#%&! off Ginners

Unread 21-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
jose still not over his breakdown, it would appear. he's got the players training in a travel tavern car park in daventry this afternoon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...pton-Town.html

rumours of a detour to longstanton spice museum tomorrow have so far been unconfirmed.
Uh-oh. I bet he knows a cracking owl sanctuary.

Unread 21-09-2016, 03:52 PM
andyroo

Full speed ahead Dundee

Unread 21-09-2016, 03:59 PM
Clarkie

The snapchat with the caption, "Jose"

Really? You don't £#%&!ing say??!?!
Closed Thread