Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Rossi the Red

Default What would be your "Ins" and "Outs" for next season

After you...

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:28 AM
1MUFC

Samuel Eto'o in, Hargreaves in. No one out. Then in this next season coming going into next think about blooding some youth players which will then answer who will be out.

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:30 AM
violater

out :-
heinze
silvestre
saha
ole

in:-
rossi
pique
nani
eto'o
makoun.

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:31 AM
benallen

Out:
Heinze
Silvestre
Saha

In:
Bale
Berbatov
Cambiasso
Nani

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Stretlow

Default ...

Er three posts and im £#%&!ing devastated no ones said Richardson out

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:39 AM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretlow
Er three posts and im £#%&!ing devastated no ones said Richardson out
Don't worry

In

Nani
Tevez
De Rossi

Out

Snooty
Saha
Silvestre

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:39 AM
1MUFC

Fletcher had de rossi in his back pocket punkfootball

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:40 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
makoun.
We remember the Zakora statements, don't do it again comparing him with Hargreaves.

Rossi the Red

Out: Heinze, Silvestre, Saha, Ole , Richardson

In: Hargreaves, Nani, Berbatov, Rossi, Pique, Evans

Whalefish

Outs:

Richardson
Silvestre
Saha

Ins:

Hargreaves
Nani
Tevez (I don't think there's any chance Eto'o or Berbatov will arrive)
Rafinha

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:41 AM
MUFC One Love

I don't get the obsession with De Rossi, seems like another "flavour of the month" type of thing. How many people have seen him enough to judge? Not many I'd say. Plus he isn't a Hargreaves type of player, we badly need someone who will break up play and has plenty of energy in front of the back 4.

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We remember the Zakora statements, don't do it again comparing him with Hargreaves.
Makoun is in fact a very good holding midfielder. However it's a pointless debate as Bedders says time and time again, Hargreaves is the one Fergie wants and that's who we'll over pay for.

Still it doesn't hurt 'us' putting forward an alternative, only an opinion after all.

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Makoun is in fact a very good holding midfielder. However it's a pointless debate as Bedders says time and time again, Hargreaves is the one Fergie wants and that's who we'll over pay for.

Still it doesn't hurt 'us' putting forward an alternative, only an opinion after all.
True, though a cows opinion in truth.

Anyway :-

OUT

Carrick
Scholes
Rooney
Ronnie
Vidic
Rio

IN

Zokoro
Huddleston
Jenas
Defoe
King
Dawson

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Outs:

Richardson
Silvestre
Saha

Ins:

Hargreaves
Nani
Tevez (I don't think there's any chance Eto'o or Berbatov will arrive)
Rafinha
You love a bit of Football Manager!

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:45 AM
MUFC

OUT:
Richardson
Saha
Silvestre
Simpson (6 month loan to a Prem club)
Gibson (loan to championship side)
Kushack

IN:
Hargreaves
Tevez
Loan returns (Rossi, Pique, Evans)
Bentley

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
You love a bit of Football Manager!
It'd be worse if I actually played the game. But since I want decent bank up for Gary I've put forward a full back I actually rate.

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:46 AM
1MUFC

That’s what makes me laugh as well people that play championship manager and it goes to there head....

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:46 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
i never agree with paying anything over 13m for a holding midfielder.
you can say what youw ant but i dont agree with it and would never recomment it...

i dont know any club that spend that much on players "like that"

hargreaves is a decent water carrier who had a few good games for england issues soundbites about the club...
18m? £#%&! off.

only pay that much if they are all action like essien etc.

mikel cost 14m is as good as hargreaves if not better

and you have seen first hand that makoun is a good player.

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:47 AM
punk_football

Hargreaves is a pile of £#%&!, and the fact he touts himself around really pissed me off. Got told in 05ish by his Hargreaves cousin (who is a good mate of mine, who actually doesn't like football) said he was going to sign for them, and can't wait.

Unread 11-05-2007, 11:47 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Nope, hence my " " in a good context.

But people are very quick to chose somebody they probably haven't seen much of just because they're African and have a "different" name and claim we could sign them really cheap when in fact we would get stung anyway, as apposed to somebody who will be valuable to us, I'd rather pay for, remember what happened with Djemba x2 et al, blew money on shite which just didn't work out and never was going to, where as Carrick we bided out time payed a bit more for a player who arguably played a huge part in us being champions.
Closed Thread