Old 10-11-2017, 07:25 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just seen it on gmtv

What a load of f***ing balls

Monster under the bed buys a kid an Christmas present

Should have eaten the little c***

" ooh look at our perfect family, we solved our sons sleep problems by buying him a night lamp and pretending it was from the monster"

f*** off

c***ing Beatles song as well

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-2017-13883202
I bloody knew you'd be up to watch it! And sitting down to GMTV especially. Well played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
2 JL - Man On The Moon and Buster.
I came in late on Saino's this year so not had as much involvement but seeing final cut this morning.
Mr Christmas Ad. Yes.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:29 AM
no fun

I've done an alternative Christmas ad the last couple of years

Last year was a kid getting mugged as he went to buy his present, I recall poop had a family dying in a house fire in his

Well this years opens in a school playground with a load of photogenic little girls huddled round an iPad looking at the latest must have doll, which retails at £100

It then cuts to a couple of little bedraggled girls sat in isolation in the corner of the playground, they are shabbily dressed and unkempt, looking sad....and it's obvious they are identical twins

Scene 3 shows the parents of all the photogenic girls having a lovely middle class dinner party on Christmas eve....they are all smiling and laughing, and by their sides are shopping bags with the must have doll visible

Final scene.....the twins mum has managed to grab the last 2 dolls on the shelf....she goes to pay but her debit card is refused.....she cant understand this as her benefits were due to be paid yesterday, but she phones the benefits hotline to be told there has been a delay in paying her universal credit due to staff cuts caused by Tory austerity measures

Fin

Last edited by no fun; 10-11-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:30 AM
otbarney

Quote:

Last year was a kid getting mugged as he went to buy his present, I recall poop had a family dying in a house fire in his

Well this years opens in a school playground with a load of photogenic little girls huddled round an iPad looking at the latest must have doll, which retails at £100

It then cuts to a couple of little bedraggled girls sat in isolation in the corner of the playground, they are shabbily dressed and unkempt, looking sad....and it's obvious they are identical twins

Scene 3 shows the parents of all the photogenic girls having a lovely middle class dinner party on Christmas eve....they are all smiling and laughing, and by their sides are shopping bags with the must have doll visible

Final scene.....the twins mum has managed to grab the last 2 dolls on the shelf....she goes to pay but her debit card is refused.....she can understand this as her benefits were due to be paid yesterday, but she phones the benefits hotline to be told there has been a delay in paying her universal credit due to staff cuts caused by Tory austerity cuts

Fin
I'd watch that.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:33 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
I bloody knew you'd be up to watch it! And sitting down to GMTV especially. Well played.

I'm a big fan of Garraways busters

Old 10-11-2017, 07:34 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
John Lewis Christmas ad drops today. At 8am apparently.
It's a

From me. Couldn't watch it til the end. Wanted to like it (obviously) but f***ing hell, Elbow adding their narcolepsy inducing boringness to try and ruin Christmas and The Beatles is an outrage. Blandest band in the world.
Will try again later with sound on mute.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:36 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
It's a

From me. Couldn't watch it til the end. Wanted to like it (obviously) but f***ing hell, Elbow adding their narcolepsy inducing boringness to try and ruin Christmas and The Beatles is an outrage. Blandest band in the world.
Will try again later with sound on mute.
I wouldn't say the Beatles are the blandest band in the world, Mumford and sons are worse

Old 10-11-2017, 07:36 AM
signed dc

Quote:

Final scene.....the twins mum has managed to grab the last 2 dolls on the shelf....she goes to pay but her debit card is refused.....she cant understand this as her benefits were due to be paid yesterday, but she phones the benefits hotline to be told there has been a delay in paying her universal credit due to staff cuts caused by Tory austerity measures

Fin
Ey up, Ken Loach is in

Quote:
I wouldn't say the Beatles are the blandest band in the world, Mumford and sons are worse
You know who I meant and face it, every band you love & cherish LOVES the Fab Four

Old 10-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Poop

'We're weeping!' Britain breaks down in tears watching Moz the Monster as snoring star of John Lewis' £7million Christmas ad melts the hearts of viewers

Daily Mail reader comments....
Quote:
- What a disgraceful waste of license fee payers money. I for one shall be boycotting John Lewis in future.

- As councillor of Brighton, I have informed my colleagues that they can have the day off to watch this. Of course ukip types would not like the casting of JL adverts - they should stick to watching ghastly lidl, wetherspoons and primark christmas adverts.

- This is getting ridiculous. PC gone mad

- pc rubbish yet again..uk is doomed

- After seeing the advert they definitely won't be getting my custom.

- A secret friend that he plays with all night and keeps secret from his fsmily! Not sure that is a good idea.

- It's to appeal to non Christian's obviously. Cynical.

- The race should only be white, since that is the typical family in Britain is white and we are the people who built this nation!
Etc....

Old 10-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
'We're weeping!' Britain breaks down in tears watching Moz the Monster as snoring star of John Lewis' £7million Christmas ad melts the hearts of viewers

Daily Mail reader comments....

Etc....
What license fee?

This is quite funny though: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...share_btn_link

Old 10-11-2017, 03:36 PM
waynes ear's

gonna be some great bites on twitter later laughing at the f***ing silly c***s crying at an advert

might even register on mumsnet