Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
"Cech couldn't captain the Titanic..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ryryE4ljI

Unread 15-01-2018, 02:12 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Eagerly awaiting the next cutting one-liner from Lee the Arsenal fan. "Monreal? He couldn't run a fackin' marafon that bloke."

Unread 17-01-2018, 08:14 PM
ScarFace

starts at 1min in....

Unread 17-01-2018, 09:50 PM
20 times

Do Arsenal fans still think we’re their rivals?

Unread 17-01-2018, 09:53 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
They’re still convinced they are better than us

Unread 17-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
starts at 1min in....

https://youtu.be/cyZNYpUROUc
What an epic #@&%! DT is

Fat @#%&!

Unread 18-01-2018, 12:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Troopz has gone full time as a professional Arsenal fan now. Assume this #@&%! has too.

Fair play to them tbh.

Unread 18-01-2018, 12:05 AM
sub three hours

I'm no lover of Arsenal, but it is quite astonishing to see just how badly that club is being run at the moment.

How the hell have they allowed themselves to get into such a terrible position when it comes to key players and expiring contracts?

Unread 18-01-2018, 12:09 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Troopz has gone full time as a professional Arsenal fan now..
All those years at medical school for nothing.

Unread 18-01-2018, 12:11 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Fans of much worse clubs than Arsenal imagine that tbf.

Unread 18-01-2018, 12:25 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
All those years at medical school for nothing.

Was working in a betting shop. Hard not to be delighted for the lad tbf.

Unread 18-01-2018, 12:53 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
I'm no lover of Arsenal, but it is quite astonishing to see just how badly that club is being run at the moment.

How the hell have they allowed themselves to get into such a terrible position when it comes to key players and expiring contracts?
It’s part of thier strategy, they don’t want to approach the player for a new contract when it has 2 years left as they would have to apply the increase straight away. They would rather keep him on the same deal and hope they take what’s offered when they have a year left at most. It’s a funny way to ‘save money’ that’s for sure.

They have another 6 players out of contract in 2019 cech, the welsh lad etc

Unread 18-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Troopz has gone full time as a professional Arsenal fan now. Assume this #@&%! has too.

Fair play to them tbh.
For real? Not counting pockets but how does he make money then? Only ever see him on that Copa channel and Arsenalfan TV of course, but don't know if he has his own thing...

Still credit to the lad, getting paid for shouting and swearing kinda like an evolution of TalkSport

Unread 18-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Buck

Troopz saying he can be someone youngsters look up to

The modern Shakespeare

Unread 18-01-2018, 07:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
For real? Not counting pockets but how does he make money then? Only ever see him on that Copa channel and Arsenalfan TV of course, but don't know if he has his own thing...

Still credit to the lad, getting paid for shouting and swearing kinda like an evolution of TalkSport
£#%&! knows. Think they do lots of little bits and pieces that all add up. Other fans channels etc. TalkSport get them on sometimes and BT use them occasionally. Although I think I heard Troopz mention he’s got a radio show?

Gets the ex pros fuming that these fans take a slice of the pie

Unread 18-01-2018, 09:17 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
£#%&! knows. Think they do lots of little bits and pieces that all add up. Other fans channels etc. TalkSport get them on sometimes and BT use them occasionally. Although I think I heard Troopz mention he’s got a radio show?

Gets the ex pros fuming that these fans take a slice of the pie
I’m in the minority here I think but I think it’s a good thing.

Troopz > SOP nqat.

Unread 18-01-2018, 09:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I’m in the minority here I think but I think it’s a good thing.

Troopz > SOP nqat.
I love it. Same with all the YouTube people making fortunes. I don’t especially care for the content but the idea that normal people are bullying the media companies out of a share of the action, much to their annoyance, is great. Clearly makes the complacent ex pros seethe too.

But the wider impact on media is nice to see. People switch off SKY and watch average, everyday numpties on YouTube doing reviews from their car. Good.

Unread 18-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Cream

I note TROOPZ and DT have twitter beef at the moment.

Hope they can settle their differences.

Meanwhile, look and laugh at this slob.

Unread 19-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
It’s part of thier strategy, they don’t want to approach the player for a new contract when it has 2 years left as they would have to apply the increase straight away. They would rather keep him on the same deal and hope they take what’s offered when they have a year left at most. It’s a funny way to ‘save money’ that’s for sure.

They have another 6 players out of contract in 2019 cech, the welsh lad etc

Footballers eh? Get a slimey agent to contrive a transfer for you, costing millions in fees and then get the club to pay his fees for you.

Unread 19-01-2018, 09:05 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
I love it. Same with all the YouTube people making fortunes. I don’t especially care for the content but the idea that normal people are bullying the media companies out of a share of the action, much to their annoyance, is great. Clearly makes the complacent ex pros seethe too.

But the wider impact on media is nice to see. People switch off SKY and watch average, everyday numpties on YouTube doing reviews from their car. Good.
Goldbridge reds
Closed Thread