Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:26 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
What Stoney said.
He said
"what's all this identity bullshit? we need players not some nostalgic bull shit."

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Lance Uppercut

This pleases me. Two more and we are set.

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
He said
"what's all this identity bullshit? we need players not some nostalgic bull shit."

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:38 AM
puressence

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss and make that a double yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss £#%&! identity get the big dogs in lets ram it up them the @#%&!s

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:40 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss and make that a double yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss £#%&! identity get the big dogs in lets ram it up them the @#%&!s

Unread 05-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Hard to argue against that

Unread 05-09-2014, 12:26 PM
TheKitchenSink

Stay strong dunk

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Stay strong dunk

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
Stay strong dunk

I'll be delighted if we buy the right players.

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
As long as we are the ones in the Red we'll be fine.

Smash it for a bit with ready made Worldies, sort the academy and youth systems out then win everything with kids again.
fair enough, but as long as the kids aren't from Manchester. we can't possibly be seen trying to bring through local lads. it'll all end in tears if we lose the interest of the armchair glory-hunters

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:19 PM
rebelcountyred

Looking back wishfully at purchases of stellar talents like miller, djemba djemba, bellion, dong, bebe, oh what times they were

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I'll be delighted if we buy the right players.
Would be a pleasant change.

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:26 PM
innit

We sign Di Maria and Falcao.

Scumbags sign Lallana and Lambert.

Champions League you're having a laugh

Their thread Louis van Gaal Manchester United manager has gone up 60 pages since we signed Falcao.

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Would be a pleasant change.
I know. I'm sure they'll get there though

Unread 05-09-2014, 01:56 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Uppercut
This pleases me. Two more and we are set.
One of whom needs to be a midfield General. No bloody lightweight, a bruising, fighting, gobby midfield General.

Unread 05-09-2014, 03:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
"Yehhh, you need to spend the money to compete these days United... shame you're in massive debt isn't it hahaha....

What the...."

Unread 05-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
fair enough, but as long as the kids aren't from Manchester. we can't possibly be seen trying to bring through local lads. it'll all end in tears if we lose the interest of the armchair glory-hunters
City of Manchester too. None of this Greater Manchester %@#$&!s. Salfordians can play after a background check.

Unread 05-09-2014, 04:04 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
City of Manchester too.
Scouting shop doorways for the English Bebé.

Unread 05-09-2014, 05:25 PM
S/Side.Red

I don't blame the rest of the league for shitting it. They're seeing the effect FFP is starting to have on the plastics. It's the reason City couldn't afford Falcao and why Chelsea had to sell £120m worth of talent this year to afford their spending.

They know that United can afford, as the article says, to spend £100m net every summer now. I remember hearing some business expert last year saying the FFP regulations would see the financial power balance shift back towards United. Nobody wants that.

Unread 05-09-2014, 05:41 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't blame the rest of the league for shitting it. They're seeing the effect FFP is starting to have on the plastics. It's the reason City couldn't afford Falcao and why Chelsea had to sell £120m worth of talent this year to afford their spending.

They know that United can afford, as the article says, to spend £100m net every summer now. I remember hearing some business expert last year saying the FFP regulations would see the financial power balance shift back towards United. Nobody wants that.
It's not for nothing that a club gets the most farcebook likes and twit followers and it isn't just any old club that Mr Potato will put his name to, no sir.
Closed Thread