United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:34 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So we can all moan about another junior shit @#%&! for 5 years? At least Baines will score.
Shit jnr @#%&!. Oh dear he will score I thought baines was a defender anything else is a bonus. We have been spoiles haven't we love these only ever seen feries teams from 92 onwards crowd

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:37 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Fair enough. We'll run it by Watchers and take it from there.

J-Drax, Rozay-B and Sheezy

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So we can all moan about another junior shit @#%&! for 5 years? At least Baines will score.
Really disappointing post, Switchers. Might want to get on the Sheezy bandwagon as soon as you can. The lad's gold.

Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

J-Drax, Rozay-B and Sheezy

S/Side.Red

Exclamation

Sorry, Rhodders.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Sorry, Rhodders.
You tried, I respect that.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:46 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

turned down a new contract and French media tramps and bums saying tomorrow he will leave United in January....hardly a shock

au revoir mad Paddy and thanks for the memories

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
turned down a new contract and French media tramps and bums saying tomorrow he will leave United in January....hardly a shock

au revoir mad Paddy and thanks for the memories
He doesn't actually come close to saying he's leaving.

Mentions "personal things" which could quite conceivably be the manager spending the the summer trying to replace him

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
He doesn't actually come close to saying he's leaving.

Mentions "personal things" which could quite conceivably be the manager spending the the summer trying to replace him
yep with Baines AND Contraeo

thought he was pretty gash again Saturday

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep with Baines AND Contraeo

thought he was pretty gash again Saturday
Yeah, thought he was quite poor on Saturday. Five stars in 17 days for him, though. Might need more rests this season.

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:16 PM
dunk

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Yeah, thought he was quite poor on Saturday. Five stars in 17 days for him, though. Might need more rests this season.
can see Buttner playing Wednesday Moyes obviously doesn't rate Fabio

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Shit jnr @#%&!. Oh dear he will score I thought baines was a defender anything else is a bonus. We have been spoiles haven't we love these only ever seen feries teams from 92 onwards crowd
88 pal

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Rhodzy

As shown, he loves a left back crossing early. Makes sense for him not to pick a right footer at left back.

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:23 PM
The Watcher

Just delighted Moyes is determined to replace such an influential presence in the team with a similar character in Baines:

Quote:
"Paul Jewell [then the Wigan manager] used to take me into his office and tell me how good he thought I was. I'd feel good for a little while and then it would wear off and I would start to think, 'I'm kidding him on, I'm not half as good as he thinks I am.' I know it's silly, but it's just the way I am. People tell me I'm a good player, so I know that I must be doing well, but there's a little voice at the back of my mind and it says, 'It's only a matter of time before they realise you're nothing of the sort.' The whole time I was playing for Wigan in the Championship I was going into games thinking, 'I'm going to get found out soon, is this going to be the week they see through me?' I was waiting to be dropped even though I was a regular in the team. All I could think was, 'It can't be long before the manager brings in someone to replace me.'

"We won promotion to the Premier League and, straight away, I was thinking, 'Where am I going to go now?' I should have been celebrating but I spent a large part of that summer worrying about what it would be like spending the next year on the bench and in the reserves."
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...sstory.everton

p.s.

Quote:
"I actually started as a Liverpool supporter because my dad supported them and I hero-worshipped Robbie Fowler...I went through a spell of liking Blackburn Rovers because they had Alan Shearer and Chris Sutton in attack."

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:33 PM
dunk

Baines is a @#%&! and can £#%&! off. I already hate him more than Ashley Young.

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down

£#%&!ing hell. What an absolutely pathetic bastard.

Unread 21-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

What a £#%&!ing @#%&! he is. Needs his stupid £#%&!ing guitar smashed over his head and his £#%&!ing hair violently ripped from the flesh on his skull.

Unread 21-10-2013, 08:14 PM
red in cumbria

As confident and ambitious as his ex-boss, evidently. And a scouser. Nft
Closed Thread