United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
I think Evra saying au devoir at the end of the season is best for both parties. He'll get a nice pay day in Monaco and he'll probably be better suited to playing 3 or 4 string teams a season instead of playing for a team that the whole league tries to put a performance in. Hopefully our next LB respects the club like this lad has.
Devoir?

He sees going back to Monaco as his duty?

Unread 21-10-2013, 02:40 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Devoir?

Meant revoir:shakehead:
Evra might of had enough of the premiership, the rain, England. He might also want to bring his kids up in France but I think the fact that Moyes is already trying to replace him allows him to save face by just leaving at the end of his contract.

Unread 21-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I hope he gets a song before he goes

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Devoir?

It's his duty to play string teams, only 3 or 4 mind.

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:23 PM
puressence

Are people sayin pat was poor last season. Ffs do I watch something different along wiv raf and degea he was probably the most consistant player we had. If he goes he will be a great loss imho. Crackin goin forward aswell. Always gives it everythin. I'm amased at the comments of some utter £#%&!wits on this forum

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:34 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Are people sayin pat was poor last season. Ffs do I watch something different along wiv raf and degea he was probably the most consistant player we had. If he goes he will be a great loss imho. Crackin goin forward aswell. Always gives it everythin. I'm amased at the comments of some utter £#%&!wits on this forum

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:38 PM
saffers

Evra has been utter £#%&! for 90% of the football he has played since 2010.

Been a good servant overall though, comfortably the best LB in the world between 2006-10.. Him and Evra settling in period between January and the summer of 2006 was massive in terms of the players they went on to become.

Really hope we move for several players in January, not just to potentially save this season but looking forward. There will be bargains if you look and there will also be confirmed quality players who you simply just need to pay whatever is needed to bring in(Baines/Shaw, Herrera).

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:41 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
It's almost a patois now. Could be a new language in a few years to be fair to the big man.

Unread 21-10-2013, 04:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Been a good servant overall though, comfortably the best LB in the world between 2006-10.. Him and Evra settling in period between January and the summer of 2006 was massive in terms of the players they went on to become.

Really hope we move for several players in January, not just to potentially save this season but looking forward. There will be bargains if you look and there will also be confirmed quality players who you simply just need to pay whatever is needed to bring in(Baines/Shaw, Herrera).
Sisokko from Newcastle.

Unread 21-10-2013, 05:23 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Oh dear. Another one

Unread 21-10-2013, 05:25 PM
puressence

Signing baines imho would be a backwards step. He's a great player but for the money being touted surely shaw at 20 is by far the better deal.

Unread 21-10-2013, 05:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Sheezy or nothing imo.

Had a couple of great moments at OT on Saturday. Hope someone at United noticed
It's so obvious. He showed United no respect on Saturday. Although perhaps if Moyes was willing to give Fabio a game he might be able to make his case like he did in 2011.

But Sheezy should be top of the list. Or we'll wait until Chelsea shift Cole and let them and City fight it out.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Rhodzy

Sheezy

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:04 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's so obvious. He showed United no respect on Saturday. Although perhaps if Moyes was willing to give Fabio a game he might be able to make his case like he did in 2011.

But Sheezy should be top of the list. Or we'll wait until Chelsea shift Cole and let them and City fight it out.
Well, he doesn't try to smash in a cross the moment he passes the halfway line, so I can't see Moyes being interested

A disgusting talent. Pat should be on the blower to him now, convincing him to come here as his replacement in the summer ffs.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:06 PM
puressence

Sheezy. Surely not luke shaws nickname.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Withers

Quote:
Sheezy. Surely not luke shaws nickname.
No, it's Rick

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Sheezy
Prefer Shizzle?

S2C, Rhodders :shakehead:

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Signing baines imho would be a backwards step. He's a great player but for the money being touted surely shaw at 20 is by far the better deal.
So we can all moan about another junior shit @#%&! for 5 years? At least Baines will score.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Prefer Shizzle?

S2C, Rhodders :shakehead:
Shizzle defo. Sheezy just reminds me of O'Shea.

Unread 21-10-2013, 06:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Shizzle defo. Sheezy just reminds me of O'Shea.
Fair enough. We'll run it by Watchers and take it from there.
Closed Thread