United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-08-2014, 01:55 AM
S/Side.Red

Default Pepe vs Seydou Keita

Not sure if posted, this from the other night.

Descends from a row a few years ago in which Keita accused Pepe of calling him a monkey.

Pepe spits on him after the non handshake

Unread 01-08-2014, 02:00 AM
Grimson

Love Totti playing the moderator.

Pepe is just insane. Possible criminally insane.

Unread 01-08-2014, 02:01 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Descends from a row a few years ago in which Keita accused Pepe of calling him a monkey.

Pepe escupe a Keita | Real Madrid vs Roma International Champions Cup 2014 - YouTube
Isn't Pepe mixed race?

Pepe is a £#%&!ing animal. Hope someone breaks his £#%&!ing legs. An absolutely despicable @#%&!.

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Stickman

I wonder what goes through peoples heads at times

Unread 01-08-2014, 07:22 AM
ziggyman17

, He is a shithouse coward, a £#%&!ing weasel, a so called hard man, amazing how far he has got in the game, considering what little talent he has..

Unread 01-08-2014, 07:25 AM
dinger

Pepe v Suarez is gonna be the @#%&!-off to end all @#%&!-offs

Unread 01-08-2014, 07:52 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:

Pepe escupe a Keita | Real Madrid vs Roma International Champions Cup 2014 - YouTube
I'd like to see him try that on Gareth Bale

Unread 01-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Yep.

Right up there with this:

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:02 AM
dunk

Jens

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:02 AM
forwardirektion

Casillas face when keita told him pepe spat at him. It's just " Oh Ffs"

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:04 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Yep.

Right up there with this:

True but big Jens had some pure (unintentional) comedy gold in him

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
, He is a shithouse coward, a £#%&!ing weasel, a so called hard man, amazing how far he has got in the game, considering what little talent he has..
I think he's very talented, tbh. In fact he had a very good season last year, which happened to coincide with him keeping his head down.

But the World Cup and this show he just cannot control himself. He's always a fraction away from showing his true colours.

Keita on the incident:

Quote:
"Pepe called me a monkey a few years back during a Clasico, when I was playing for Barcelona, and he also spat at me back then too.

"I didn’t talk about it to the press at the time because, I didn’t want to make a big deal, but I can’t shake someone’s hand who’s behaved like that with me, and I have the right to not shake his hand. That's why I didn't shake his hand before the friendly. I even told my intention to my team-mate Mehdi Benatia. So I greeted everyone except him.

"And suddenly he came up behind me and spat on me. At the time, I had a bottle of water and I threw it at him. His team-mates saw us and they had the intention to strike me.

"It's true that I gave a bad image of myself and I apologise. But it's lucky we were on a football field because it's unacceptable that one man spits on another. I don't see why I would shake his hand, because in his eyes I'm not a human being.

"I don't want to talk to someone who does not consider me a human. His behaviour is unacceptable. Instead of asking why I didn't shake his hand, he preferred to spit on me.

"I'm not saying I'm a saint. Like everyone I have flaws, but I respect people.

"Is racism endemic in European football? No, we shouldn't generalise. I am African and I've played a long time in Europe. I have often met wonderful people.

"From time to time there are small-thinking ones who are not very nice, but I've rarely had to endure such behaviour. For me, that is too many. If some use football to say and do anything, it's a minority. I don't want to generalise."

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Isn't Pepe mixed race?

Pepe is a £#%&!ing animal. Hope someone breaks his £#%&!ing legs. An absolutely despicable @#%&!.
Bloody Hell.

When in Rome.

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:24 AM
koppas

Quote:

Right in front of the mascots, too.

Lazlo Panaflex

he's a meat head. Can't see how someone with that level of frustration and anger could be genuinely happy.

koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
he's a meat head. Can't see how someone with that level of frustration and anger could be genuinely happy.
Ask Wayne's Ears to clear this up...

Unread 01-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

I remember when that happened, somebody on here put it best:

"He's lost his goddamn mind!"

Unread 01-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Vamos Pepe!

Unread 01-08-2014, 01:08 PM
koppas

He is a CB, we need a CB.

We need a Nails McSolid in the side.