United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2013, 02:11 PM
irk

There's a bloke at bottom right with short hair and an earring who just can't get into it. He tries but he's got other things on his mind. Maybe he remembered he left the door unlocked at home and his mind wanders. Or maybe he realises he's the type of chap who wears an earring. A faux diamond earring at that, and thus any attempts to appear "nawty" are doomed to failure. I don't know but I enjoy it.

Unread 25-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
There's a bloke at bottom right with short hair and an earring who just can't get into it. He tries but he's got other things on his mind. Maybe he remembered he left the door unlocked at home and his mind wanders. Or maybe he realises he's the type of chap who wears an earring. A faux diamond earring at that, and thus any attempts to appear "nawty" are doomed to failure. I don't know but I enjoy it.
Ah yes - him in front of the machine shrunk Pogo Patterson, who gets distracted by Replica Top Man from behind. Excellent spot.

Unread 25-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Stickman

Hot reception at the emirates.

Ffs heard it all now

Unread 25-04-2013, 02:28 PM
MagnificentSeven

ironically that was the game where adebayor stamped on van persie

Unread 25-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Scabs

Unread 25-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
excellent

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:01 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

wonder if the legendary arsenal top boy pisspoor morgan will be at the game

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Aman27deep

RvP scores and Piers Morgan slits his wrists - write that down.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:05 PM
elephantstone

Im bricking it, I have a good mind not to go.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Im bricking it, I have a good mind not to go.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

There's a guy at the back in a pale blue button shirt that literally appears out of nowhere. Could spend hours watching that gif, it's like Airplane each time you watch it you see something new.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:23 PM
bobcraven

I thought Mick Flanagan was west am.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero
There's a guy at the back in a pale blue button shirt that literally appears out of nowhere. Could spend hours watching that gif, it's like Airplane each time you watch it you see something new.

You're not bloody wrong mate!

It appears he has his head in Fake Carrick's arse I believe.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:29 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:

It looks like something from Salems Lot ...the way he just rises up like a creature of the night.

Colourful bunch aren't they? All the colours of the pastille rainbow.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:32 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
The thing I love about this gif is the steward at the front. He just walks off smiling, he's knows they're nothing but piss and wind and nowt's going to happen.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:32 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

The teeth at the bottom left of that picture always cracks me up.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
There's a guy at the back in a pale blue button shirt that literally appears out of nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
The teeth at the bottom left of that picture always cracks me up.

I always piss myself at the guy in the red Arsenal shirt - he has the world's cockneyist face. 'Yoo fackin arsawww!'.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:35 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I've just noticed little lord fauntleroy half way up on the right hand side.

"You caaaaaant I'w faaacking.......oi don't push old boy"

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:35 PM
dragflick

Young-ish lad with the (really) shit blondey hair, middle right. Just getting into it- ramping up his enthusiasm, and then turns round as if the fella with the arsenal shirt on has just stuck a finger up his arse.

Unread 25-04-2013, 03:36 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Great minds draggers
Closed Thread