United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Fountz

Angry Why the £#%&! was Eusebio at the Bernabeu for Ronaldo's presentation to the fans ??

...what's more, I'm sure he was sporting a tiny Real Madrid lapel badge!! ..they'll have paid £100m or so to erase the fact that he was actually a Benfica player and re-write history to claim him as one of their own ?? :shakehead:

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

he's a #@&%!.....

still bitter about 68 obviously

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Grimson

He was and always will be a Las Vegas Quicksilvers player.

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Zorg

I thought that, another Portugeezer sucking Spanish #@&%!.

Benfica fans must be delighted.

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he's a #@&%!.....

Can't have that KFC, great player in his day... no doubt he's always had a desire to play for the Blancmanges ( I know I know )

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:56 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
he's a #@&%!.....

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Can't have that KFC, great player in his day... no doubt he's always had a desire to play for the Blancmanges ( I know I know )
I thought in general the Portuguese as a race were no fans of El Spicos

I also thought that being black, well he was the last time I looked, he might have a tiny problem sucking the #@&%! of Real Fascisti and 80,000 Franco £#%&!s

but hey money talks

agreed he was a great player

the Black pearl however has now become the Black pearl Necklace imo

Unread 07-07-2009, 10:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81

nice action TR

and in colour

Unread 07-07-2009, 11:01 PM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I thought that, another Portugeezer sucking Spanish #@&%!.

Benfica fans must be delighted.
He's actually from Mozambique.

Unread 07-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
He's actually from Mozambique.
Indeed, but having played for so long with such distinction for Portugal and being a national hero there I think I am justified in my description.

Unread 07-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Fountz

..apparantly George Best only played for United for 2 or 3 months as a 17 year old.. then his Mam revealed he'd always had an urge to play for Real Madrid in the Daily Bugle, this was picked up by William Ballache a spanish waiter ove here, and before you could say Roberto's your Uncle they've shelled out 10,000,000 pasetas for him with an inscribed presentation silver cigar box going to Louis Edwards to sweeten the deal.

15 years at the Bernabeu and 8 european cups later Best then turned United down again to play for firstly Fulham and then Stockport County.

Unread 07-07-2009, 11:06 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
nice action TR

and in colour
Love the commentary "that mighty dangerman Eusebio fires in a scorcher". I like watching the old games from the 60's and 70's I think I was born about 25 years too late.

Unread 07-07-2009, 11:07 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
..apparantly George Best only played for United for 2 or 3 months as a 17 year old.. then his Mam revealed he'd always had an urge to play for Real Madrid in the Daily Bugle, this was picked up by William Ballache a spanish waiter ove here, and before you could say Roberto's your Uncle they've shelled out 10,000,000 pasetas for him with an inscribed presentation silver cigar box going to Louis Edwards to sweeten the deal.

15 years at the Bernabeu and 8 european cups later Best then turned United down again to play for firstly Fulham and then Stockport County.
Link?

Unread 07-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Link?
well known fact.. you know it, we all know it.

Unread 07-07-2009, 11:30 PM
n48

Yeah how dare he supplement his pension with some easy money. He did after all play when players were paid 1000s of euros a week. How dare he also turn up to a signing involving one of his country's best talents where he himself is seen like Bobby Charlton. How dare he turn up to support one of his own making good in his country's national rivals? He should get back to working in Lou's Chippy shouldn't he?

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:06 AM
Nero

Surprised he wasn't seen weeping with joy like Jesse Jackson at the Obama inauguration

Unread 08-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Tumescent Throb

back long long before football was invented di Stefano and Eusebio played in European games against each other - rumour even has it that Eusebio scored the winning goal in the 1962 final

it is claimed in certain parts of spain (and London, England) that Franco himself no less stopped Eusebio signing for Barcelona by banning anyone with any such combination of letters in their name from kicking a football on green coloured surfaces.

Unread 08-07-2009, 03:08 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Yeah how dare he supplement his pension with some easy money. He did after all play when players were paid 1000s of euros a week. How dare he also turn up to a signing involving one of his country's best talents where he himself is seen like Bobby Charlton. How dare he turn up to support one of his own making good in his country's national rivals? He should get back to working in Lou's Chippy shouldn't he?

Didn't know Ronaldo was African ??

Unread 08-07-2009, 03:09 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero
Surprised he wasn't seen weeping with joy like Jesse Jackson at the Obama inauguration
#@&%!.

Unread 08-07-2009, 04:07 AM
d_knight

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48

so eric, zidane and platini have to be there for benzima's unveiling then?
can u smell it?
smells like bullshit to me :£#%&!er:
Closed Thread