its got to be abit wrong imo.

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
And VDS covered 4.6 km

Running laps of the box?
They've got the Porto keeper on a similar figure too

Seems mental at first, but when you think about it they probably try and keep moving as much as possible to keep warmed up?

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Great result, delighted.

Excellent defensively, Rio makes such a difference. O'Shea was brilliant.

Don't think we were that good going forward though. We were solid but quite wasteful imo. Thank £#%&! for Ronnie pulling that out of his arse, because I'm not sure we really looked like scoring otherwise

Oh, and Sky are utter @#%&!s for trying to hype up a 'feud' between Ronnie and Fergie all night. They'd £#%&!ing love that wouldn't they. #@&%!s.
agree with all that apart from the sky bit as i didn't see it.

fair £#%&!s to o'shea - another good performance. been very good all season now and i might actually be getting near to the stage of being pleased to see his name on the teamsheet - and i never thought i'd say that again. the difference between his shift tonight and that at milan away in the semi is huge - the only explanation i can think of is that he's been to see this fella

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
rooney was superb tonight, he's having a great season and he is close to becoming the complete player now. absolutely brilliant tactically, creative with the ball, disciplined without it. man of the match by a mile, tremendous display.
Leaning on the post looking cool as £#%&!.

He's got it all.

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
if i didnt have company id be digging up an interesting anderson thread from a few weeks back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Please do. Can't wait to see it.
He's got to call that charity worker yet don't forget?

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
They've got the Porto keeper on a similar figure too

Seems mental at first, but when you think about it they probably try and keep moving as much as possible to keep warmed up?
It's not that, it's constantly going from the goal line to 5-10 yards outside the box. You dont really notice it unless you're at the game, but every time United cross halfway VDS will go outpast the top of the box, and every time they lose possession he has to retreat to his line.

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:17 PM
magic_cantona

Fancied us tonight after being pessimistic as £#%&! after the first leg.Dont know what it was, just felt really positive about the game/result tonight.

Superb goal.

Thought Ando was class, Rooney class and thank £#%&! for Rio.

Brilliant stuff from United tonight.

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:20 PM
S/Side.Red

I wonder if tonight finally settles the issue of why so many United fans get excited about Anderson's potential.

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I wonder if tonight finally settles the issue of why so many United fans get excited about Anderson's potential.
think most get excited about his potential tbh. just seems that some are more impatient than others when it comes to potential turning into consistency

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
think most get excited about his potential tbh. just seems that some are more impatient than others when it comes to potential turning into consistency
Fair enough. Personally, I've sensed quite a few people (not just on here) ignoring what he's already done at the club, especially in big games, when moaning at him not performing during his one appearance every two weeks. Tonight was a reminder of what a frighteningly good prospect we have on our hands.

The Portuguese media are raving about him.

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! all, but the press and Sky are being @#%&!s.

Fergie told him to stop pissing off referees, they are making out that Fergie has %@#$&!ed Ronaldo and asked him if the %@#$&!ing worked (not in so many words), fergie £#%&!ed them off, then they asked Ronaldo if he was running to the bench to prove a point to someone, and asked him about his attitude to referee's. Just £#%&!ing winding it up. Ronaldo £#%&!ed him off as well.

They are dying for us to £#%&! the lot up.
well done for bothering

and getting it in a £#%&!ing nutshell as well

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Fair enough. Personally, I've sensed quite a few people (not just on here) ignoring what he's already done at the club, especially in big games, when moaning at him not performing during his one appearance every two weeks. Tonight was a reminder of what a frighteningly good prospect we have on our hands.

we need another driving midfielder apparently

tbf though, we do need Anderson to be able to play like that game in game out for 95 minutes 50 odd times a season

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:43 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

I liked how they didn't give him shit either. First half when he £#%&!ed that cross up he laughed and their fans in that corner of the ground clapped him, and when he got taken off they clapped him.

Fair play.

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

Sky sports gave him a 5.

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Yes and yes.

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Sky sports gave him a 5.
yeah but let's not forget that these markds out of 10 are very important

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:53 PM
n48

What are his strengths? What does he bring to the side? Who does he play like? I've not see alot of him so just wondered who he's likely to turn into ie Keane, Scholes? etc

ta

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Nero

Quote:

I thought him and Hargreaves were our best midfield combo last season for what it's worth. Can't wait to them play together again next season. Ando looked like he was back to his best again tonight no matter what the @#%&!s at Sky say.

Unread 16-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Made me £#%&!ing furious when i read and heard some supporters giving him shit earlier in the season.

Yeah a lad barely into his 20's in his 2nd season in England just supposed to turn it on every week like a seasoned pro.
Closed Thread