Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Barca sniffing, according to Marca.
Sniffing glue imo

Unread 15-12-2017, 08:38 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Shame; really good player, but it’s hard to be slow in this league and particularly in that position. If only more in our squad had his brain.
True, although he was very good at CB in 15/16. I still think it would have been interesting to see how he and Jones would have done as a partnership in a high line defence, as I think was the plan. Needs a move now though; been two wasted seasons really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

reeto
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Sniffing glue imo

They’re long term fans. Were linked long before he came here.

Unread 15-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Lok

Quote:
Shame; really good player, but it’s hard to be slow in this league and particularly in that position. If only more in our squad had his brain.
Had his brain?!? I can't remember ever seeing a defender with worse positional sense that that @#%&!.

His lack of pace is only one of his problems. He lacks any sort of genuine ability. The only thing he's done of note in his career is overhit a pass to RvP. If RvP didn't brilliantly improvised, it'd have gone out of play for a goal kick.

At least with players like Fellaini you can see how they'd be useful in certain circumstances. This @#%&! gets on the pitch and does £#%&! all every single £#%&!ing time he plays. If this was the Apprentice, Sugar would have sacked him for sitting in the background and being an annonymous @#%&!.

No chance Barca are interested.

Unread 15-12-2017, 12:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Barca sniffing, according to Marca.

Unread 15-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Jethro

He'd be superb for them. Fairly sure a vast majority of our fans are £#%&!ing blind, excuse the pun.

Unread 15-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Had his brain?!? I can't remember ever seeing a defender with worse positional sense that that @#%&!.

His lack of pace is only one of his problems. He lacks any sort of genuine ability. The only thing he's done of note in his career is overhit a pass to RvP. If RvP didn't brilliantly improvised, it'd have gone out of play for a goal kick.

At least with players like Fellaini you can see how they'd be useful in certain circumstances. This @#%&! gets on the pitch and does £#%&! all every single £#%&!ing time he plays. If this was the Apprentice, Sugar would have sacked him for sitting in the background and being an annonymous @#%&!.

One of the worst posts I’ve ever read on here. Absolutely diabolical stuff.

Your hatred for blind is one of the oddest things I’ve ever picked up on here. It’s very weird and borderline psychotic. Blind is a quality footballer; an excellent pro; clearly a good guy and one of the most inoffensive footballers I’ve ever come across. Yet you despise him for some unknown reason.

Are you in denial mate? He’s a pretty good looking rooster! #inthecloset

Unread 15-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Come off it, that's rubbish
The ball would have landed roughly on the penalty spot. It was right into RVP's path ffs.

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
One of the worst posts I’ve ever read on here. Absolutely diabolical stuff.

Your hatred for blind is one of the oddest things I’ve ever picked up on here. It’s very weird and borderline psychotic. Blind is a quality footballer; an excellent pro; clearly a good guy and one of the most inoffensive footballers I’ve ever come across. Yet you despise him for some unknown reason.

Are you in denial mate? He’s a pretty good looking rooster! #inthecloset
I think he sums up everything that's wrong with the modern football fan.

"Oooooh, his technique is incredbile"
"He's such an intelligent footballer"
"His hair is perfect, I'd love to run my hands through it".

All the sort of shit from the people who champion him. Most of them haven't got a clue about football. What does he actually do on the pitch that contributes towards us winning matches? His positional sense is awful, his tackling is average (at best), he is lacksidasical on the ball, he makes Mata look like Linford Christie, he rarely even attemps a creative pass, etc... etc... etc...

Nobody is able to point at anything tangible and say he's really good at x,y & z. And that's because he isn't good at anything.

People hate on Fellaini, Young, Lingard etc... and whilst they're limited footballers, they can all offer something to the team. When Blind is on the teamsheet we're starting with ten men.

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:01 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:01 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Postage...

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:02 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
When Blind is on the teamsheet we're starting with XI men.
that's good then?

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
that's good then?

Edited

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:03 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
When Blind is on the teamsheet we're starting with XI men.
Erm...

thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Edited
Was faster than Daley to get in, and get it quoted

Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Can't watch it pal. Comes up with a warning that it contains content of a fraud.

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Can't watch it pal. Comes up with a warning that it contains content of a fraud.
Harsh on RVP etc

Unread 15-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Harsh on LVG etc

Unread 15-12-2017, 06:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
True, although he was very good at CB in 15/16. I still think it would have been interesting to see how he and Jones would have done as a partnership in a high line defence, as I think was the plan. Needs a move now though; been two wasted seasons really
Surely the high line would expose his lack of pace even more.

Unread 16-12-2017, 05:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Surely the high line would expose his lack of pace even more.
Relies on being well organised positionally doesn’t it. How many times during that season were we told that Blind would be exposed by a Lukaku or Aguero? Generally he kept them in his pocket because he reads the game so well and gets there first.

Much like Pique, they need the team compact and well structured in stopping the counter attacks early, but if you do manage to get in behind they’re £#%&!ed
Closed Thread