United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:12 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default people whistling christmas carols

can someone explain just how the fuck someone could be so cheery at 7:30am, to whistle a shitty carol?

Unless they've just been sucked off by Megan Fox, i really think they should fuck off.

Christmas is fucking shit until christmas day - fucking whistling cunt has proper pissed me off

Cheers
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:13 AM
elephantstone
 
Default Re: people whistling christmas carols

we have been singing Christmas carols all week on our train in the morning


tra ll al la la la la la
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:15 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we have been singing Christmas carols all week on our train in the morning
Thank god i dont get that train, i'd have an embolism
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:17 AM
elephantstone
 
Default Re: people whistling christmas carols

I cant understand why you hate Christmas so much
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:23 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I cant understand why you hate Christmas so much
You ever worked in retail? Christmas starts in july. Its dead to me now. Probably change when young ones come along, til then bah humbug
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:26 AM
Withers
 
Default Re: people whistling christmas carols

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
can someone explain just how the fuck someone could be so cheery at 7:30am, to whistle a shitty carol?

Unless they've just been sucked off by Megan Fox, i really think they should fuck off.

Christmas is fucking shit until christmas day - fucking whistling cunt has proper pissed me off

Cheers
Might be a weird concept but maybe some people are happy.
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:30 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Might be a weird concept but maybe some people are happy.
So am i but not happy enough to whistle carols
 
Old 18-12-2009, 08:46 AM
HarkNowHear
 
Default Re: people whistling christmas carols

I have been humming 'away in a manger' all morning.


Crucifixion or freedom ?
 
Old 18-12-2009, 10:03 AM
elephantstone
 
Default Re: people whistling christmas carols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Might be a weird concept but maybe some people are happy.
 
Old 18-12-2009, 10:06 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Crucifixion or freedom ?
There arent any crosses big enough for your fat arse, so freedom it is
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: people whistling christmas carols
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Christmas Carols God Almighty Off Topic 36 22-12-2009 10:38 PM
If you're stuck for a christmas present this christmas dodger Off Topic 10 14-12-2009 01:55 PM
People who buy their pals christmas presents... Rossi the Red Off Topic 7 21-12-2006 09:46 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.