United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Let's not forget that Wes's demands (if true) are still in brackets the mid-range earners. Also remember Rio had just come off a 9 month holiday for being a bit of a cluts. I don't see how the situations are comparable.

Good point...

Quote:
our defense has been brilliant.

but it looks like Glazer's power is spreading

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
that's true if the fee were really that high. about half that would be more likely, though, i'd have thought. i think i'd prefer dean ashton, though. plenty of potential there and offers something quite different to most.
Ashton has talent, just think that his lack of pace or agility will be a barrier to him going up a level. Sheringham lacked pace, but his intelligence and finishing were above what I have seen from Ashton, though perhaps being surrounded by better players he would flourish.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:59 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
"and today someone in Australia has linked him to United for the exact same fee".

Chortle
precisely, how could someone in australia have the inside line on uniteds transfer plans, unless they are a taxi driver.
Closed Thread