United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Red Caz

It's definitely a must win for Liverpool, you could lose it and it wouldn't be catastrophic for you. Reading took 3 of us on Saturday, far better than you lot gaining them.

For the return fixture, our record at Old Trafford (Murphy's goals aside) is shite. If you beat us at home, whilst we won't be out of the title race, it would be a steel toecapped kick in the balls to our chances. I fear you lot more than any southern side.

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:37 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
It's definitely a must win for Liverpool, you could lose it and it wouldn't be catastrophic for you. Reading took 3 of us on Saturday, far better than you lot gaining them.

For the return fixture, our record at Old Trafford (Murphy's goals aside) is shite. If you beat us at home, whilst we won't be out of the title race, it would be a steel toecapped kick in the balls to our chances. I fear you lot more than any southern side.

Dead right, we are the reigning CHAMPIONS

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
[/b]

Dead right, we are the reigning CHAMPIONS
Always have. A win at Anfield means more to your lot than one at Chelsea or Arsenal unless it's a title decider.

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:41 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Always have. A win at Anfield means more to your lot than one at Chelsea or Arsenal unless it's a title decider.
Spot on again

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Spot on again
Always.

Well except for Hatton

Anyhoo, we can beat you at home. Whether we will or not is another matter. I'm strangely calm about the whole thing and will remain so until I'm in the ground.

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:50 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Always.

Well except for Hatton

Anyhoo, we can beat you at home. Whether we will or not is another matter. I'm strangely calm about the whole thing and will remain so until I'm in the ground.
It'll be anything but calm around the ground on Sunday,tbh it is the only league game I ever feel apprehensive about

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Red Caz

You going the match Ged?

Unread 09-12-2007, 11:57 PM
The Mull

not that I want us to be aligned in any way .

concur

Unread 10-12-2007, 12:00 AM
wonky no

its a cert that we'll win 3-0

Unread 10-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
its a cert that we'll win 3-0
Wonky brain

Unread 10-12-2007, 10:12 AM
BarryX

4-0 conducted by an Anderson masterclass.

Unread 10-12-2007, 10:48 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
4-0 conducted by an Anderson masterclass.
The stuff of dreams

I £#%&!ing hate games against liverpool. Hate them. There's no bunch of @#%&!s I want us to beat more then them, the £#%&!ers. But I don't enjoy them one bit. I'm nervous in the week leading up to them and totally stressed throughout the 90 minutes. If we win, I'm more relieved then anything. Loose and I'm £#%&!ing gutted for weeks.

I £#%&!ing hate the bastards

Unread 10-12-2007, 07:58 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
shut the £#%&! up you clueless £#%&!wit
You shut the £#%&! up.

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Grimson

I know they're only a few points back, but they aren't a title-winning side. They'll leak a point or two to us a month and end up 7-10 behind us by the end. I really don't expect Arsenal to stay in it, either. I think it's us and Chelsea again.

Having said that, they're still close enough to believe that Sunday means everything, so it's always going to be difficult.

As for the other, I would think a draw is what we want from Arse-Chelsea, yeah?

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
you in the crown virgil
and anchor i presume?or somewhere else?

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:40 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
and anchor i presume?or somewhere else?
Nah a pub in Midd mate.

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:43 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Anderson is gonna get his first goal this sunday

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:44 PM
MJ Ramone

I hate this fixture with a passion...It's definitely the most nervous I get building up to a game.
It's the best fixture to win & the worst to lose.

It's only 'law of averages' that is killing my confidence right now. Liverpool are due a home win against us..they haven't scored a League goal against us for what 4 years? or something daft like that.
Hopefully they'll get knocked out tomorrow & they'll be at rock bottom (confidence wise) come Sunday morning.

..I'm shitting myself just thinking about it.

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:48 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I hate this fixture with a passion...It's definitely the most nervous I get building up to a game.
It's the best fixture to win & the worst to lose.

It's only 'law of averages' that is killing my confidence right now. Liverpool are due a home win against us..they haven't scored a League goal against us for what 4 years? or something daft like that.
Hopefully they'll get knocked out tomorrow & they'll be at rock bottom (confidence wise) come Sunday morning.

..I'm shitting myself just thinking about it.
Thats how i feel

But their loss against Reading was huge for me, should we lose on Sunday it wont be as disastrous.

I know you'll say a loss to Liverpool is still a loss to Liverpool WHICH IT IS but the implications could have been far worse had Liverpool beaten Reading(which we all expected to happen).

Unread 10-12-2007, 08:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Thats how i feel

But their loss against Reading was huge for me, should we lose on Sunday it wont be as disastrous.

I know you'll say a loss to Liverpool is still a loss to Liverpool WHICH IT IS but the implications could have been far worse had Liverpool beaten Reading(which we all expected to happen).
are you deaf you £#%&!in clown

shut the £#%&! up....@#%&!muppet
Closed Thread