United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I'm not saying he's entitled to it...I';m saying I'm not £#%&!in arsed becauze of the huge amount of fouls and penalties we don;t get when he is genuinely fouled...or sent off for doing £#%&! all ie Portsmouth and the Divs

if he does the same at Anfield next week with the same end product I won't be £#%&!in complaining
And why doesn't he get these "huge amounts of fouls and penalties" ???

Because he is a diving @#%&!, and deserves everything he gets off refs. Live by the sword, die by the sword etc.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

I think you are mistaking me for someone who gives a £#%&!

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
And why doesn't he get these "huge amounts of fouls and penalties" ???

Because he is a diving @#%&!, and deserves everything he gets off refs. Live by the sword, die by the sword etc.
diving @#%&!......

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Well don't ever complain when it goes against us.

£#%&!ing hell, were you born this stupid?

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:01 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
That's fine. Ignore it if you want.

I hope you won't be complaining if Liverpool score from a bit of cheating next week though. Consistency.

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
That's fine. Ignore it if you want.

I hope you won't be complaining if Liverpool score from a bit of cheating next week though. Consistency.
so the Dippers are gonna score are they

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
diving @#%&!......
I wouldn't expect a thick porridge muncher to understand English, so I'll explain for you.

Diving - Because he deliberately simulates fouls on multiple occasions.

@#%&! - Qualifying noun for the above, as diving is a @#%&!s trick. Hence, in football terms it makes him a @#%&!.

Clear ??

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

you;re the £#%&!in @#%&!...clear

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:10 PM
chorleyred

well he's our '@#%&!' and thank £#%&! for that.

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
I wouldn't expect a thick porridge muncher to understand English, so I'll explain for you.

Diving - Because he deliberately simulates fouls on multiple occasions.

@#%&! - Qualifying noun for the above, as diving is a @#%&!s trick. Hence, in football terms it makes him a @#%&!.

Clear ??
I'd hate to be you.

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
well he's our '@#%&!' and thank £#%&! for that.
Indeed. He dived yesterday, shouldn't have done it, and that's the end of it. Some people are going well over the top slating him. And as usual, Enjoying Insanity is one of them

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Ineed. He dived yesterday, shouldn't have done it, and that's the end of it. Some people are going well over the top slating him. And as usual, Enjoying Insanity is one of them
£#%&!sake a sensible post

Unread 09-12-2007, 06:31 PM
chorleyred

i'm never quite sure whether it's EI posting or his mrs, both have a bitter agenda against united these days

Unread 09-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Whip Hubley

you either accept it's part of the game and don't moan when ronnie, drogba, or gerrard do it or you think - £#%&!, what's happening when such blatent cheating is going on.

i'm part of the latter meself but all depends on your view of the state of the game no?

Unread 09-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
you either accept it's part of the game and don't moan when ronnie, drogba, or gerrard do it or you think - £#%&!, what's happening when such blatent cheating is going on.

i'm part of the latter meself but all depends on your view of the state of the game no?
Hoofing the ball up to a 6ft 4 striker is part of the game, and legal as well. As United fans would we accept this kind of football at OT ???

The people defending Ronnie with the "Well he doesn't get given some legit penalties" argument really are trying to defend the indefensible.

He should cut it out, fullstop.

If he continues, he will be hounded out of the country by fans, players, press and refs, and in a strange way it will actually be his fault.

Unread 10-12-2007, 01:50 AM
Luffy

watching the replay again multiple times, the dive is nowhere near as bad as someone like Pires and Ashley cole who stick their foot out onto a player who hasn't made a challenge and simulates a foul.

This incident, the defender does stick his leg out, it IS in his natural path where his leg would go and he had a split second to try and hurdle it or go down. He was heading away from goal, there is no obligation to alter your course just cos an opponent has stuck his leg in your way and he made a conscious decision to claim the penalty.

so is it a dive? its a deliberate attempt to win a penalty by going down. but he didnt fall cos someone gave him a gentle push in his back, he didnt go out of his way to con anyone, someone presented him with a chance to claim a legitimate penalty and he knowingly took it.

good on him I say.

and overall thought he had a decent game. lets not forget the chance he presented to rooney, open goal, should have scored but he let the defender wrap his legs round him and beat him to the ball. ronny could have created 3 and scored 1.

he's a £#%&!ing wonderful player. cant imagine many other players in the world having that ind of impact on a game to be fair. especially when surrounded by the likes of rooney, tevez, giggs et al. to stand out amongst them and play the major role in most of the goals says a lot about the boy.

[YOUTUBE]5IiPEJS5g5o[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 10-12-2007, 02:48 AM
Leroyloverod

Some £#%&!ing spoilt @#%&!s on here ffs. 4-1 win and still moan, moan moan.

Unread 10-12-2007, 04:12 AM
sharath

I pity you mufconelove...i really do... its because of you people that english football is in a state it is.

blatantly tackling someone is not cheating where as going down after a soft touch is cheating?

were you accusing neville of cheating when he has umpteen times pulled strikers shirt cheekily in the box and referee hasn't noticed it? I bet you had a cheeky grin at the time.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
blatantly tackling someone is not cheating
Of course tackling someone isn't cheating you plank.

Unread 10-12-2007, 09:51 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Indeed. He dived yesterday, shouldn't have done it, and that's the end of it. Some people are going well over the top slating him. And as usual, Enjoying Insanity is one of them
Spot on this.
Closed Thread