United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Sharath, I'm ashamed people like you support United, well are 'fans' of our club.

Thank £#%&! you're just a internet United fan you utter £#%&!ing #@&%!.

You're persistent picking at our players except Ronaldo is embarrassing.

You only support United because we have a couple of the world's top stars at the club currently, don't you?
You are horrible.

Unread 09-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

unfortunatley diving shirt pulling and cheating is all part of football now i for one wont complain if he gets a similar pen next sunday

Unread 09-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
unfortunatley diving shirt pulling and cheating is all part of football now i for one wont complain if he gets a similar pen next sunday
Nor will I, indeed I'll celebrate wildly.

Doesn't make it right though, does it?

Unread 09-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
The fact that it was such a blatant dive yesterday now makes it unlikely he'll get any kind of penalty next week, deserved or not.

Unread 09-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

i agree it isn't right but i do accept its part of the game now the days of fairplay in football are history.

Unread 09-12-2007, 03:52 PM
poppy

If the ref misses a punch, it can be reviewed later on video and the guilty player can be charged and subsequently banned. Until they start doing the same with blatant dives there'll always be cheating @#%&!s like Ronaldo, Gerrard and their sort.

Unread 09-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
If the ref misses a punch, it can be reviewed later on video and the guilty player can be charged and subsequently banned. Until they start doing the same with blatant dives there'll always be cheating @#%&!s like Ronaldo, Gerrard and their sort.
And Fabregas?

Unread 09-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

i think ronaldo's reputation was tarnished long before yesterday mon nights stone wall pen not given proves that

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
You do like calling our players @#%&!s and shit dont you?

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Arsenal fans are as logical and balanced in their assesments as islamic fundamentalists.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
You are horrible.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Rhodzy

tbh would anyone give a £#%&! if he dived to win a penalty in the 90th minute next week?

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:32 PM
sweetleftfoot

I'd go mental (in their main stand ) but diving, as much as it's part and parcel of football today, just doesn't feel very 'United' to me.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Sharath, I'm ashamed people like you support United, well are 'fans' of our club.

Thank £#%&! you're just a internet United fan you utter £#%&!ing #@&%!.

You're persistent picking at our players except Ronaldo is embarrassing.

You only support United because we have a couple of the world's top stars at the club currently, don't you?
he doesn't support United just ignore the silly @#%&!

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

so basically Ronaldo's been shit this season then

ffs wait till he starts playing well

14 goals and counting.....world's best player so what if he knows it...it's a £#%&!in privilege to watch this manchester United team...and the amazing players in it

yeah it was a dive...so what...he didn't get a stonewall penalty against Fulham....Torres was diving all over the £#%&!ing show yesterday no mention of that in the papers is there

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah it was a dive...so what...he didn't get a stonewall penalty against Fulham....Torres was diving all over the £#%&!ing show yesterday no mention of that in the papers is there
So what?

It's amazing how people on here will get furious about a Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal player diving, but then condone Ronaldo diving.

It's £#%&!ing disgraceful and I refuse to accept that it's part of the game now and that it's fair enough to do it because other players are.

Let's have some consistency at least. I moan about all players diving and therefore I am anti-diving. Some of you moan about Gerrard's diving, but then say Ronaldo is entitled to do it.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
So what?

It's amazing how people on here will get furious about a Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal player diving, but then condone Ronaldo diving.

It's £#%&!ing disgraceful and I refuse to accept that it's part of the game now and that it's fair enough to do it because other players are.

Let's have some consistency at least. I moan about all players diving and therefore I am anti-diving. Some of you moan about Gerrard's diving, but then say Ronaldo is entitled to do it.
Agreed.

The red blinkers are on mate and kudos for you starting the thread.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Enjoying Insanity

If you don't condemn the dive yesterday, then you would have no right to whinge if he doesn't get a stonewall penalty next week.

He has a reputation for a very good reason, and stupid shite like yesterday doesn't exactly endear him to Refs.

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
So what?

I'm not saying he's entitled to it...I';m saying I'm not £#%&!in arsed becauze of the huge amount of fouls and penalties we don;t get when he is genuinely fouled...or sent off for doing £#%&! all ie Portsmouth and the Divs

if he does the same at Anfield next week with the same end product I won't be £#%&!in complaining

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:58 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I'm not saying he's entitled to it...I';m saying I'm not £#%&!in arsed becauze of the huge amount of fouls and penalties we don;t get when he is genuinely fouled...or sent off for doing £#%&! all ie Portsmouth and the Divs

if he does the same at Anfield next week with the same end product I won't be £#%&!in complaining
I take it you were never taught that two wrongs don't make a right.
Closed Thread