Unread 07-12-2007, 12:43 AM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelylobster
Soz mate didnt mean to offend.
thats better

Unread 07-12-2007, 12:46 AM
livelylobster

Well done Denis. I salute you once more. For once a gracious gesture by the club.

Unread 07-12-2007, 12:47 AM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
alright ffs, chill out, pardon me for saying that. I have a seson ticket in k stand and have attacked many, many away fans under that clock so get on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by livelylobster
Soz mate didnt mean to offend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
thats better

legend

great work denis.

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:30 AM
£#%&! KFC

will be absolutely gobsmacked if the Divs don't act up despite their campaign to keep their stinkin mouths shut for a change

and if they do the whole country might see them for the vermin they are

Unread 07-12-2007, 01:46 AM
shenwen

one more well done denis for persistence on this. promises to be an emotional day. hope the players use it to their advantage and give the blue @#%&!s a busby babes style thrashing

Unread 07-12-2007, 08:50 AM
notrightnow

Well done Denis and well done the club for listening. Made me cry though.

Unread 07-12-2007, 09:37 AM
BarryX

Thumbs up

Excellent idea - will be great seeing football like that again, hopefully we will score shed loads and do the babes proud. Proper job.

Unread 07-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Well done Denis. You are a credit to the lot of us mate.

This post is redeemable to the amount of one pint of alcoholic beverage under 6%abv for Denis the king.

Unread 07-12-2007, 09:43 AM
elephantstone

was this organised by the fans?

Unread 07-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Firswood Red

Thumbs up

great work Denis

Unread 07-12-2007, 10:06 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Brilliant stuff, really means a lot.

Just wish I could get a ticket now!

Unread 07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

This will be my first match back at OT (with a brief) post takeover.
I'm so glad this has gone through, well done Dennis.
Are City gonna be playing in 50's strips too?

Unread 07-12-2007, 10:44 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Saw this announced on SSN this morning. I'm really glad it's going through.

Big well done to denis and all the others who petitioned the club to get this done. Excellent work fellas.

Unread 07-12-2007, 10:48 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
was this organised by the fans?
the guardian doesn't seem to think so:

"The idea came from a working party, which included the club's chief executive, David Gill, the long-serving secretary, Ken Ramsden, and David Meek, who was the United correspondent on the Manchester Evening News from 1958 to 1995."

I think the least they could do is add "local forumite denis the king" to that. was written by a united fan as well. must come on here or RI.

Unread 07-12-2007, 11:05 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

"The idea came from a working party, which included the club's chief executive, David Gill, the long-serving secretary, Ken Ramsden, and David Meek, who was the United correspondent on the Manchester Evening News from 1958 to 1995."

I think the least they could do is add "local forumite denis the king" to that. was written by a united fan as well. must come on here or RI.

Reminds me of my old deputy head. I came up with the idea to start a school council made up of representitives for each school year, and a panel of teachers etc. It got up and running and he took all the credit for it.

Give the person whose original idea it was some VIP treatment on the day, I say, and a big £#%&! off public pat on the back,

Unread 07-12-2007, 11:21 AM
wee man

Great stuff. Really looking forward to this game.

Unread 07-12-2007, 11:24 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

"tufty came up with the idea, he's ace"

get £#%&!ed

saw it on SSN just now, and i think every red ticket or not should get down to OT for the derby

Unread 07-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Lok

Great news!

Wonder what it'll look like, maybe something like this?

Minus the Nike tick obviously.

Unread 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
Great news!

Wonder what it'll look like, maybe something like this?

Minus the Nike tick obviously.
Where has that come from?
That wopuld be great, obviously not for the Derby but, next season say?
It's a good shirt really.
Still original shirts on the day though

Unread 07-12-2007, 12:03 PM
elephantstone

Quote:

good stuff, I'm glad they are doing something right, fair play to that lad for getting it going
Closed Thread