Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2017, 06:02 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Whenever he posts on here. Those times.

Unread 09-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Clarkie

Anyone remember the club releasing this?

Unread 09-10-2017, 06:44 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

Unread 09-10-2017, 08:20 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie

[SIZE="7"]THE END(Thank £#%&!)

Unread 09-10-2017, 08:46 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
You're a complete £#%&!ing %@#$&! at times
Only the truth.

Football far worse

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:13 PM
sa7

The worst thing about Moyes wasn't the shit awful football or the shocking results it was the feeling that we were never going to be rid of the £#%&!er. I was convinced Fergie and that old %@#$&! Charlton would block any attempt to shitcan him.

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:23 PM
History

A big warning sign was Everton fans not being arsed in the slightest he was going.

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:33 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
A big warning sign was Everton fans not being arsed in the slightest he was going.
Tbf they claimed not to be arsed about losing Lukaku.

Basically, they're quite easily hurt

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
The worst thing about Moyes wasn't the shit awful football or the shocking results it was the feeling that we were never going to be rid of the £#%&!er. I was convinced Fergie and that old %@#$&! Charlton would block any attempt to shitcan him.
There was a period when it got depressing but it was soon replaced by the feeling that it couldn't possibly go on and I kind of relaxed after that. There was obviously no great expectations to start with and moyes certainly didn't let us down in that respect.

I found the whole Lvg thing far more depressing though - first there was the high expectations of this revolutionary manager, coupled with glimmers of progress - but then came the crushing nothingness, the wretched football, the discontent and malaise and the realisation that this supposed great club was in a far worse position than I ever thought it possible that even this 'great' manager couldn't begin to turn it round.

As far as I could see, lvg not only compounded our existing or inherited problems, he created new ones of his very own. Moyes was just a failure failing.

It's was ace when moyes got booted - celebration time - i just felt a huge sense of relief when van gaal got booted.

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:48 PM
irk

Van gaal was Moyes in an arya stark style face mask

Unread 09-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Sapien

You people seem to be forgetting Van Gaal's legendary speech at the end of season awards that time

Unread 09-10-2017, 10:02 PM
AK14

Moyes was way worse than Van Gaal and like people have said, one of the reasons were that the feeling was he'd be here for a while

With Van Gaal it was obvious that if we didn't get CL football he'd be gone and although the football at times (most of the time tbf) there was at least a blueprint of how he wanted to play, it didn't work though tbf

Moyes was a nothing manager who shouldn't have even been in the running for the job. The %@#$&!s of "cut from the same cloth"... every thing about him stunk of failure. He took over a championship winning side and side full of talented players (yes a slight rebuild was needed) and completely £#%&!ed it, setting us back years

The biggest mistake from Van Gaal was when he thought it was a good idea to sell half of the squad and either not replace them or replace them with shitter quality players, a mistake that also set us back.

Unread 09-10-2017, 11:05 PM
utd99

How much of a pig’s ear would Moyes have to make of a job before he would start to look at himself do you think? He must be the greatest manager in history to have never won a trophy, taken champions to seventh and got another relegated in one season.

Trivia question right there.

Unread 09-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
How much of a pig’s ear would Moyes have to make of a job before he would start to look at himself do you think? He must be the greatest manager in history to have never won a trophy, taken champions to seventh and got another relegated in one season.

Trivia question right there.
Relegating Preston by the smallest total league * on record

* insert whatever league they are in

Unread 09-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Sparky***

I'm struggling to think of another manager who's reputation has sunk so quickly. From being regarded as a decent manager doing a difficult job at everton in 2013, he's now one of the biggest jokes in world football.

Unread 09-10-2017, 11:54 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm struggling to think of another manager who's reputation has sunk so quickly. From being regarded as a decent manager doing a difficult job at everton in 2013, he's now one of the biggest jokes in world football.
Not according to him or his many mates in the media who continually give the freak a platform

Unread 10-10-2017, 01:32 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Not according to him or his many mates in the media who continually give the freak a platform
He's a British manager and as such is a sacred cow according to the media in this country - the only exception being if they're managing the national team. Then they get destroyed.

Unread 10-10-2017, 02:35 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Relegating Preston by the smallest total league * on record

* insert whatever league they are in
2004 - finished with 39 points. The lowest in Everton's history

Record breaker

Unread 10-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
He's a British manager and as such is a sacred cow according to the media in this country - the only exception being if they're managing the national team. Then they get destroyed.

“Moyeseh for England....”

Unread 10-10-2017, 09:48 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Curbishley disappeared without a trace. Plenty of English managers from ten years ago not getting a sniff these days. Thankfully it’s more about ability than nationality these days.
Closed Thread