United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I don't recall him, is he a terrible ref?
Tbh I couldn't tell you if he was or wasn't. My memory is a bit shit today.

Unread 12-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Jack Duckworth

he's not usually too bad, tbh. one of the better ones, i'd say.

Unread 12-12-2007, 11:50 AM
The Watcher

Our games against the scouse at anfield have been £#%&!ing dire for years. Usually a battle of attrition with the teams separated by the odd goal. My greatest hope (other then a victory, obviously ), is that we actually go there and out play them. Comprehensively. Much like we did at OT last season.

They play awful football and are an anathema to everything Manchester United Football Club stands for. @#%&!s

Unread 12-12-2007, 01:05 PM
MUFC

Only when the final whistle went last night, i got loads of texts off dippers fans saying 'Never in doubt' 'Bring on United'

If I sent them a text once we had qualified it would have been sent about a month ago.

They really are getting giddy and really hope we put them well and truly in their place on Sunday.

Unread 12-12-2007, 01:09 PM
My Name is Keith

LFC 2 - MUFC 0

nft

Unread 12-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Liverpool will win this one. I'm predicting 2-0. Torres and some other £#%&!er.

Unread 12-12-2007, 02:41 PM
borsuk

we'll play them off the park. 0-3 to united. rooney hat trick, red for alonso for a two-footed lunge on anderson and steeeeeeeeevie geeee substituted midway through the second half.

Unread 12-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Liverpool will win this one. I'm predicting 2-0. Torres and some other £#%&!er.
you also said we would get beat 3-1 at villa earlier in the season. Not a criticsim, merely an observation.

Unread 12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you also said we would get beat 3-1 at villa earlier in the season. Not a criticsim, merely an observation.
See, smell it, F.E.A.R.

Unread 12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
And I would predict the same given another oppurtunity.

Unread 12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
And I would predict the same given another oppurtunity.
F.E.A.R.

Unread 12-12-2007, 03:03 PM
MUFC One Love

They're so one dimensional. They won 0-4 yes but Marseille were embarrassing last night.

If Carragher and Hypia are their centre backs we will win.

Over the past few years in away games like this we have always seemed to lack some confidence, but I think we shown at The Emirates, we play like Champions with a swagger no matter where we are now.

1-3 United.

Unread 12-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
F.E.A.R.
I hate that song, I hate Ian Brown, and I hate you for reminding me of Ian Brown.
Unless you're refering to the computer game F.E.A.R? Which I never played.

Unread 12-12-2007, 03:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I hate that song, I hate Ian Brown, and I hate you for reminding me of Ian Brown.
Unless you're refering to the computer game F.E.A.R? Which I never played.
Ian Brown dedicated that song to you. F.E.A.R.

Unread 12-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Serenity Now

I fear it. And I would fear it even if I believed that we were huge favourites to win, because even the mere thought of losing to those @#%&!s is absolutely sickening.

Unread 12-12-2007, 05:17 PM
legendary saf

Always shit nervous against them, even more so they've now got a forward that can finish off the chances they usually make against us.

Make no mistake, if we play like we have against them in recent years at Anfield...cowardly and cautious. We'll lose.
Closed Thread