United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Sparky***

Sounds like he looks forward to press conferences the way we all look forward to watching United play these days.

Unread 24-08-2018, 04:04 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Dead man walking.....

https://youtu.be/2FwyrGjIk68
Wow. Charming, inspiring stuff as ever. Really getting the players and fans up for a big fixture there.

I know he doesn't owe those mongrels anything, but Jesus £#%&!ing Christ, never mind the tactics, stats, defeats .... he just looks like he hates football altogether.

Just £#%&!ing go. What's the point? He hates it. We hate it. Football is supposed to be fun. It's a £#%&!ing chore at the moment.

Unread 24-08-2018, 04:10 PM
jem

mou seems to equate good football with not making mistakes. never mind being good enough to allow for the inevitable mistake or taking risks or being entertaining.

he has always hated football. that's why he has always been such a dick. even when he had money at chelsea he bought mediocrity in depth. wouldn't look out of place as a Popzombie next to dalglish. would love to see his face when he gets the bill for the minibar.

Unread 24-08-2018, 04:15 PM
goldfinger II

I'd say he'll be desperate for Matic to play. Hope he doesn't rush him back too soon.

Unread 24-08-2018, 04:23 PM
ScarFace

The issue is, it's not the results, its the style of football and that will never change under him.

Unread 24-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Curtis

Feelings about Jose and the football he's delivering aside, it needs to be noted that the only place he's openly sour like this is in front of the press. In training, around staff, fans, in the street and anywhere else I've seen him, he's happy, smiling at people, having a laugh and appearing generally positive. Players have come out and said the same.

I'm certainly not defending the football we've had to watch or his methods as a manager, just think this all encompassing view of him as a miserable £#%&!er isn't really accurate. He just obviously hates and distrusts the press that took so much relish in burying him when he was at Chelsea. He demonstrates a lot more restraint that I'd be able to deliver, that's for true.

Unread 24-08-2018, 04:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Feelings about Jose and the football he's delivering aside, it needs to be noted that the only place he's openly sour like this is in front of the press. In training, around staff, fans, in the street and anywhere else I've seen him, he's happy, smiling at people, having a laugh and appearing generally positive. Players have come out and said the same.

I'm certainly not defending the football we've had to watch or his methods as a manager, just think this all encompassing view of him as a miserable £#%&!er isn't really accurate. He just obviously hates and distrusts the press that took so much relish in burying him when he was at Chelsea. He demonstrates a lot more restraint that I'd be able to deliver, that's for true.
OK Neil...

Unread 24-08-2018, 05:00 PM
red in cumbria

And when LvG treated the press with similar contempt, all you fanboys thought it was fab

Unread 24-08-2018, 05:08 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And when LvG treated the press with similar contempt, all you fanboys thought it was fab
there is a difference between contempt and being miserable.

imagine having to deal with @#%&!s like simon stone. I'd show contempt.

Unread 24-08-2018, 05:58 PM
sa7

£#%&! this shite, when’s the next international break ffs?

Unread 24-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Just a shame he treats the players the same aswell.

Unread 24-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

He’s finished isn’t he; excruciating to watch.

Unread 25-08-2018, 08:41 PM
utd99

It’s too far gone now. We’re never going to play with any confidence under this guy.

He’s a £#%&!ing big baby.

Unread 25-08-2018, 09:56 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s too far gone now. We’re never going to play with any confidence under this guy.

He’s a £#%&!ing big baby.
I always thought he was £#%&!er but I thought he could become our £#%&!er but alas, he’s just a £#%&!er.

Absolutely despise him.

Unread 25-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I always thought he was £#%&!er but I thought he could become our £#%&!er but alas, he’s just a £#%&!er.

Absolutely despise him.
Yep; my thoughts exactly.

Unread 25-08-2018, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I always thought he was £#%&!er but I thought he could become our £#%&!er but alas, he’s just a £#%&!er
Still think that could have been different if we had got him immediately after SAF - he really wanted it too.

Hard to see him turning things round now, though.

Unread 25-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Still think that could have been different if we had got him immediately after SAF - he really wanted it too.

Hard to see him turning things round now, though.
I think he lost 'it' at Madrid, however as a club we would have been better off with him in 2013 vs now/Moyes, keeping some elements of the winning mentality going, especially as it was a less competitive league.

Unread 26-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Kangared

We finished 2nd last season , far. & away our best result since Fergus left & we are 2 game into this season . Let’s see what happens Monday.

Unread 26-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Why feel sorry for him?).
Because he’s Man Utd manager and I want him to win.

Unread 26-08-2018, 03:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Because he’s Man Utd manager and I want him to win.

People wanting United to succeed...

Closed Thread