United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:57 PM
BarryX

Default Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Why would Giggs be in a front 3?

Team clearly looks like 4-4-2.
To provide penetration in the final third, I think he'll be playing as high up the pitch as possible, and not be called on to track back so much. Berbs will be up top in the middle and Pea to the right (switching). I think Nani will be based on the right, but will also have been given a license to roam a bit and cause them confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Where are Berb and Chico in this front 3?
BerblePea
Giggs------------
-----------Nani-
Gibson---Fletcher

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:58 PM
M-13

Default Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Best link out there?
£#%&!in same shit week in week out, scrambling to find a £#%&!in link that works.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Switching Off

Townsend: I just hope this team come tonight and have a real go, and test Manchester United.

Does he ever say that about Chelsea or Arsenal? cockney @#%&!.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
To provide penetration in the final third, I think he'll be playing as high up the pitch as possible, and not be called on to track back so much. Berbs will be up top in the middle and Pea to the right (switching). I think Nani will be based on the right, but will also have been given a license to roam a bit and cause them confusion.

Berbs--- Pea--
Giggs------------
-----------Nani-
Gibson---Fletcher
Bit narrow for me.

Stubbsy

http://www.futebol-live-online.blogspot.com/

thatsfuctit

http://www.tvoo.eu/ch1.html

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
£#%&!in same shit week in week out, scrambling to find a £#%&!in link that works.
Try that link again, you have to sit through and advert. It is working fine for me.

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Crixus00

I have no doubt Hernandez's movement will be amazing. Midfield need the vision and guts to play a forward pass to feed him.

Here we go...

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:02 PM
irk

the american announcer just said that "ryan shawcross is returning to...er central..er things in centre defence?"

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:02 PM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Try that link again, you have to sit through and advert. It is working fine for me.
Thanks

got this

http://www.tvoo.eu/ch1.html

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:03 PM
nani_9999

Fox Soccer HD http://sportstream24.com/england_foo...h_online_1.php

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
the american announcer just said that "ryan shawcross is returning to...er central..er things in centre defence?"
Good protection for the goal stopper.

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Rhodzy

Bright start, we're actually passing to our own players which is nice.

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

Good start - Nanners looks lively, full backs flying - and Gibson and Fletcher (in their preferred positions of course) looking VERY good I think.

Enjoying this - hope it continues.

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:12 PM
borsuk

gibson has started well

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Jez Quigley

Good tackle from the Stoke guy there to prevent Utd - lovely move from us and great skill from Nani.

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Switching Off

lovely dinked ball from giggs there

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Jez Quigley

Smalling breathing through his arse - he's in for a tough evening I reckon.

60% Utd possession - Nani looking good everytime he touches the ball.

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Crixus00

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
gibson has started well
Was just thinking that. Even roaming around the midfield with some assertion.

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:18 PM
borsuk

we look so much better when there's this kind of zip in our passing, it's been far too slow in a lot of games.