United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
not as many as the fred one
too true

Unread 03-01-2011, 12:10 AM
red in cumbria

Lots of places (even) worse than this one, and nobody should forget it

Unread 04-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Horst_ Bucholst

If your dog is walking towards a railway track, are you doom-mongering by pointing out what could happen to it or showing how much you care about it by preventing it heading in that direction?

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
If your dog is walking towards a railway track, are you doom-mongering by pointing out what could happen to it or showing how much you care about it by preventing it heading in that direction?
Dunno, but if you're Throb I'm pretty sure you'd be telling everyone in earshot that it's not actually a railway track at all, despite what the media may say.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:04 AM
dunk

That penalty was the worst miss I have seen in a long time btw. It wasn't even £#%&!ing close, to be aiming at goal and miss that much from twelve yards is so special it's unbelievable.

I hope the taker (Odemwingie?) got untold shit for that after the games. It was horrific.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Dunno, but if you're Throb I'm pretty sure you'd be telling everyone in earshot that it's not actually a railway track at all, despite what the media may say.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That penalty was the worst miss I have seen in a long time btw. It wasn't even £#%&!ing close, to be aiming at goal and miss that much from twelve yards is so special it's unbelievable.

I hope the taker (Odemwingie?) got untold shit for that after the games. It was horrific.
I hope he got a brown envelope in front of the Kop.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:28 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I hope he got a brown envelope in front of the Kop.
Didn't he take an equally shite pen at Arsenal (which was quickly forgotten 'cos they still won)??

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:32 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini

He'd also find it quite exciting...

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Didn't he take an equally shite pen at Arsenal (which was quickly forgotten 'cos they still won)??
Not sure. But didn't he have a goal ruled out against us away to Lille in 07 for jumping on Vidic's back, same guy?

Good luck charm.

Unread 04-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
or are you just a @#%&! who shouldn't be allowed to own a dog