Closed Thread

Unread 02-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Crumps

Default Re: De Laet and King recalled from Preston

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain

our spiralling wage bill, calling back two reserves
city fans are insane on every level
Think someone should tell them it's not normal practice to pay reserve players...sorry, Elite Squad players 100K a £#%&!ing week.

Unread 05-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Mr_Ed

Article in one of the main papers that Fergie is ruining the integrity of the game by doing what he did (apparently Stoke recalled their loan players too... All down to Evil SAF)...

Wasn't it Fergie who started the trend in the first place? Media £#%&! knuckles.

Unread 05-01-2011, 12:33 PM
dodger

Couple of points here: If De Laet and King were playing "week in, week out" in a team that was won 5 games all season are they really such a loss? I saw De Laet play for Sheffield United earlier this season and he was appalling, even at that level.
Secondly, If preston are so reliant on our loanees that recalling them will "bring the club to its knees" they have pretty serious problems with their playing staff. It's that they should address rather than whining about missing two players for a couple of games.

Unread 05-01-2011, 01:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Article in one of the main papers that Fergie is ruining the integrity of the game by doing what he did (apparently Stoke recalled their loan players too... All down to Evil SAF)...

Wasn't it Fergie who started the trend in the first place? Media £#%&! knuckles.
Also, apparently, a call in some Scouse rag for SAF to be stripped of his knighthood over it :£#%&!er::£#%&!er:

Unread 05-01-2011, 01:53 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Also, apparently, a call in some Scouse rag for SAF to be stripped of his knighthood over it :£#%&!er::£#%&!er:
Brilliant. What should they do with Alan Sugar then?

Unread 05-01-2011, 02:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Preston. Shithole.

Unread 05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Preston. Shithole.
I once had a shit between two cars, wiped my arse on my boxers and left them under someone's car in Preston.

Got kicked out of a house on New Years morning and had to sleep in my mate's car.

Unread 05-01-2011, 02:27 PM
red in cumbria

Went to Preston last year for a court case - only to be told on the day that my evidence wasn't needed anymore

Yeah, its pretty grim.

Unread 05-01-2011, 03:43 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I once had a shit between two cars, wiped my arse on my boxers and left them under someone's car in Preston.

Got kicked out of a house on New Years morning and had to sleep in my mate's car.
I set fire to somebody's feet there once

Unread 05-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I set fire to somebody's feet there once
I would rather set fire to my own head than go to Tokyo Joe's again.
Closed Thread