United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:35 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Credit where credit is due, this is pretty spectacular arse seeing from Bedders.
I reckon OSB has nicked his login.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:36 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver

The good and honest hard working people of my company are still as good, honest and hard working as ever, I suspect I'm not being paid as much as some of my colleges though looking at some of the s£#%&!y cars some of them now waft around in.
Now I understand one of your good and honest hard working compatriots has a new vehicle called J*****y, nice looking like its namesake.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:41 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Now I understand one of your good and honest hard working compatriots has a new vehicle called J*****y, nice looking like its namesake.
I hadn't had a formal introduction but then when your collegues are driving Bugatti Verons about like the aforementioned auto-mobile a scruff like me isn't allowed to look at it to long in case I damage the paintwork with my envious gaze.
So how come we are not graced with your presence upon this fair forum in the daytime or is the debacle that has been the united forum and blog of an up himself trainee Essex accountant for the last week self evident?

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:41 PM
marlo

Quote:
i really wanted you to hit that 'shree' in the face...

but a word of warning. stop trying to get cheap thrills of nourin with them hugs and stuff.

Unread 23-06-2009, 08:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I hadn't had a formal introduction but then when your collegues are driving Bugatti Verons about like the aforementioned auto-mobile a scruff like me isn't allowed to look at it to long in case I damage the paintwork with my envious gaze.
So how come we are not graced with your presence upon this fair forum in the daytime or is the debacle that has been the united forum and blog of an up himself trainee Essex accountant for the last week self evident?
Yeah, you've got it pretty spot on. Just gave up in the end. Good to see you here though.

Btw, J****y is a good drive back from S******d.

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:01 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Yeah, you've got it pretty spot on. Just gave up in the end. Good to see you here though.

Btw, J****y is a good drive back from S******d.
Thought I'd give my new broadband a bit of a workout but ended up gravitating to here like I always do. I heard that veyrons don't have ash trays, you'd think with all that money you would at least be able to have a havana whilst on your international jaunts!

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Thought I'd give my new broadband a bit of a workout but ended up gravitating to here like I always do. I heard that veyrons don't have ash trays, you'd think with all that money you would at least be able to have a havana whilst on your international jaunts!
Did you hear I've got an almost Havana right here at home?

Broadband is good, there's a whole world out there, even outside of Essex.

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:07 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Did you hear I've got an almost Havana right here at home?

Broadband is good, there's a whole world out there, even outside of Essex.
I didn't although every real man likes a cigar, I prefer mine whilst in a poker game although I haven't been in one of those for a while.

I think you are lying about Essex though, it is the world! Lakeside is the cultural capital of the planet.

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I didn't although every real man likes a cigar, I prefer mine whilst in a poker game although I haven't been in one of those for a while.

I think you are lying about Essex though, it is the world! Lakeside is the cultural capital of the planet.
Schmokin' it now like a muther£#%&!er. Lovely.

Essex, no idea about that. Northern.

Unread 23-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Smeggs

final nail in me giving up the ST that day. soured it for me to be surrounded by such £#%&!in no nothing idiots.

Unread 23-06-2009, 10:36 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick

Everything okay AJ?
Good.

You?

Unread 23-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Good.

You?

Fine, thanks.

I'm not sure if such aggression was necessary but it's good to have you back.

Unread 23-06-2009, 10:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Fine, thanks.

I'm not sure if such aggression was necessary but it's good to have you back.
It was a bit daft like, probbly see you soon. To be honest it was a daft provocation, still good to see you.

Unread 23-06-2009, 10:46 PM
armchair

The same people who over did the argentina shouts will be the same poeple over doing the booing. £#%&!wits who just have to make some noise.

Unread 23-06-2009, 10:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
The same people who over did the argentina shouts will be the same poeple over doing the booing. £#%&!wits who just have to make some noise.
Agreed.

Unread 23-06-2009, 11:39 PM
MUFC One Love

Bizarre thread tbh.

Bedders is clearly intoxicated with alcohol.

Unread 23-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Ether

Quote:
It was a bit daft like, probbly see you soon. To be honest it was a daft provocation, still good to see you.

Unread 23-06-2009, 11:44 PM
koppas

Any mention of Berbatov yet?

Unread 23-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

let's be right about this

Tevez will be a big miss to the squad

but he has to go.

And he doesn't deserve to wear the shirt either.

But let's not kid ourselves here, Ferguson wanted him to stay.

What I want to know is exactly when Ferguson gave up on him? Was it before Rome or after?

As for the crowd? Pay little attention tbh. "Sign him up" during Ferguson's address was cringeworthy. But it was led by a few @#%&!s. Any £#%&!er can get a popular crowd chant going ffs

Unread 24-06-2009, 12:00 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
let's be right about this

Tevez will be a big miss to the squad

but he has to go.

And he doesn't deserve to wear the shirt either.

But let's not kid ourselves here, Ferguson wanted him to stay.

What I want to know is exactly when Ferguson gave up on him? Was it before Rome or after?

As for the crowd? Pay little attention tbh. "Sign him up" during Ferguson's address was cringeworthy. But it was led by a few @#%&!s. Any £#%&!er can get a popular crowd chant going ffs

no he didn't not by a long way we just called the @#%&!'s bluff
Closed Thread