Ronaldo 39 69.64%
Keane 17 30.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2014, 10:49 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
tbf, Ronaldo's become a pretty good leader at Real Madrid. Obviously doesn't dish out slaps in training etc.

£#%&!ing sick of the collection of @#%&! United have to pick from
valencia, young, cleverley, nani, kagawa, welbeck, carrick, zaha, anderson, fellaini

that's just the midfied/attacking unit

we have the worst squad in terms of having leaders on the pitch

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:17 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Why are you even asking the question ffs

"Do you want to bang the arse off Rachel Riley or Dot Cotton"

"Why are being such a @#%&!"

"What, I voted for Rachel Riley"

"oh well in that case, it's a totally reasonable question" :spacker:
it's a perfectly reasonable question about two players with strong cases to be picked.

Dot Cotton hasn't got any redeeming features.

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Fountz

Default Ronaldo or Robson would've been closer!

Robson over Ronaldo over Keane....[SIZE="1"]IMO

Shame the younger generation overlook Robbo.

Probably our greatest all round midfielder ever.

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:19 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Robson over Ronaldo over Keane....[SIZE="1"]IMO

Shame the younger generation overlook Robbo.

Probably our greatest all round midfielder ever.
I may as well put Duncan Edwards and Billy Meredith in then.

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
it's like asking an orphan who'd they'd rather have back.

Mam (ronaldo)

Dad (keano)

Dad can protect you, toughen you up but ultimately is a negative influence and brings misery and anxiety into the home.
Mam is a slapper. Has zero morals. can suck start a lawnmower and does it just to show that it can, in front of everyone. But has amazing baps. Truly amazing baps. And just keeps buying you shit. You can have 3 ps4s f you want. Want a car? no problem. Just don't moan when you find her all over your mates when they visit.
fair analogy.

Mam.

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it's a perfectly reasonable question about two players with strong cases to be picked.

Dot Cotton hasn't got any redeeming features
Not true she's absolute filth

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:28 AM
celtbion

Of course I'm biased but have a look at some Keane performances from around the turn of the century and consider that he would still dominate every central midfield in Europe now.

Scholes would be next up.

I'm not old enough to remember Robson but, generally speaking, class central midfielders can transform a team.

This is why we're not very good.

Ronaldo has gone on another level since leaving the club, to be fair, still, on his own, not as important as Keane or Scholes though.

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:32 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Of course I'm biased .

Should have stopped there tbh

Ffs

Ronaldo won us far more games in his own then keane or scholes ever did

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

--------------Van Der Sar

Neville - Stam - Rio - Irwin

------- Keane - Djemba Djemba

Ronaldo ---- Scholes ----Giggs

----------- rvn

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:36 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
--------------Van Der Sar

Neville - Stam - Rio - Irwin

------- Keane - Djemba Djemba

Ronaldo ---- Scholes ----Giggs

----------- rvn
well worth taking the time to do that

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:41 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Should have stopped there tbh

Ffs

Ronaldo won us far more games in his own then keane or scholes ever did
But I did stop. If I'd continued I'd have said something like Ronaldo being the young Portuguese tart who caused Ferguson to overturn every rule about attitude he ever had and cause permanent damage to the club ethos on the field.....

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:43 AM
dragflick

Quote:
But I did stop. If I'd continued I'd have said something like Ronaldo being the young Portuguese tart who caused Ferguson to overturn every rule about attitude he ever had and cause permanent damage to the club ethos on the field.....
Yeah, gutted we ever signed him tbh.

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:44 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Of course I'm biased but have a look at some Keane performances from around the turn of the century and consider that he would still dominate every central midfield in Europe now.

I'm not old enough to remember Robson but, generally speaking, class central midfielders can transform a team.

Ronaldo has gone on another level since leaving the club, to be fair, still, on his own, not as important as Keane or Scholes though.

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:45 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Just glad we sold him when we did.

Could have been a disaster

Unread 30-04-2014, 11:45 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

When did he do it before

Unread 30-04-2014, 12:15 PM
The Watcher

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Remember thinking exactly that when I saw him @#%&! it in from forty yards in Porto. Dark day for the club, nqat.

Unread 30-04-2014, 12:16 PM
forwardirektion

The best player ever or a combative box to box midfielder.

I'll take the best player ever please.

Unread 30-04-2014, 12:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Remember thinking exactly that when I saw him @#%&! it in from forty yards in Porto. Dark day for the club, nqat.
Don't think I'll ever get over the goal at Fulham in 07

Unread 30-04-2014, 01:05 PM
sa7

Keane.

Ronaldo is the best player I've watched in my life, but you better believe some of the gutless shithouses in our squad at the moment wouldn't dare let standards drop the way they have if Keane was around.

Imagine Cleverley, Young and Welbeck coming into training after getting caught on the piss and not giving a shit the night after a meek Champions League exit knowing that Keane would be waiting for them.

(I know Keane liked a beer as much as the next man but he did it while winning championships and putting in every ounce of sweat possible)

Unread 30-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Marvel7

Keane would fill the biggest hole in our squad right now, would be the leader on the pitch the team needs right now. An in his prime Roy Keane would be exactly what this team needs.

Saying that and how perfect Keane would be for us right now I would still take Ronaldo although he is much less what is needed. Put simply Ronaldo is one of the finest players ever, the best I have actually seen with my own two eyes. When a player that good is part of the poll/question then he is always the right answer.

£#%&! it, im gonna be greedy and say I want both, Keane because right now he is what we need, and Ronaldo just because I want him.
Closed Thread