View Poll Results: Which one?
Ronaldo 39 69.64%
Keane 17 30.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2014, 05:28 AM
believe

Football Ronaldo or Keane

Seeing that picture, I was wondering who would be more important to us now if we go the chance to take either back in their primes.

Who would you have?

Unread 30-04-2014, 06:57 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 30-04-2014, 07:04 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
what an amazing response.

Unread 30-04-2014, 07:10 AM
waynes ear's

ditto

Unread 30-04-2014, 07:12 AM
rebelcountyred

Wouldn't get into the team

Unread 30-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Stickman

Ronaldo now just because he'd put more points on the board and win matches single handedly.

Unread 30-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Pop

Same as above, no matter how shit the team Ronaldo could win games on his own, with the current crop of shit@#%&!s around him Keane's contribution would be more limited. That and he'd probably spontaneously combust every game.

Unread 30-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Mr Castro

Ronaldo. He could produce a bit of magic just when we needed it.

His scoring record since leaving makes me weep.

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Child of Darkness

As good as Keane was and I am a devotee of Maurice . Ronaldo scores 40 goals a season.

He's scored 16 goals in the champions league alone this season . which is almost as many as wiggy has scored all season .

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:47 AM
The Watcher

Another questionable poll imo. Siders has a lot to answer for.

Would love to watch a proper midfielder at United tbh, but even Keane would vote for The Magnificent Bastard™. "This boy with that much talent, £80million looks cheap for him"

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Another questionable poll imo. Siders has a lot to answer for.

Would love to watch a proper midfielder at United tbh, but even Keane would vote for The Magnificent Bastard™. "This boy with that much talent, £80million looks cheap for him"
Whilst I agree, on all counts, what we're really missing is a leader and Keane has got a cause for election based on that.

I vote Ronaldo btw.

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

it's like asking an orphan who'd they'd rather have back.

Mam (ronaldo)

Dad (keano)

Dad can protect you, toughen you up but ultimately is a negative influence and brings misery and anxiety into the home.
Mam is a slapper. Has zero morals. can suck start a lawnmower and does it just to show that it can, in front of everyone. But has amazing baps. Truly amazing baps. And just keeps buying you shit. You can have 3 ps4s f you want. Want a car? no problem. Just don't moan when you find her all over your mates when they visit.

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
it's like asking an orphan who'd they'd rather have back.

Mam (ronaldo)

Dad (keano)

Dad can protect you, toughen you up but ultimately is a negative influence and brings misery and anxiety into the home.
Mam is a slapper. Has zero morals. can suck start a lawnmower and does it just to show that it can, in front of everyone. But has amazing baps. Truly amazing baps. And just keeps buying you shit. You can have 3 ps4s f you want. Want a car? no problem. Just don't moan when you find her all over your mates when they visit.
Are you trying to tell us Ronaldo is your mum?

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:53 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Whilst I agree, on all counts, what we're really missing is a leader and Keane has got a cause for election based on that.

I vote Ronaldo btw.
See what your saying about Keane, and it would make sense in almost every scenario except the one in which he's pitted against one of the finest players to ever play the game, and when I say 1 of, we're talking possibly 3 at the most who are anywhere near him.

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:55 AM
The Watcher

Quote:

I vote Ronaldo btw.
tbf, Ronaldo's become a pretty good leader at Real Madrid. Obviously doesn't dish out slaps in training etc.

£#%&!ing sick of the collection of @#%&! United have to pick from

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Are you trying to tell us Ronaldo is your mum?
I wish!!

if he was i'd set him up with your dad (rooney) and we can relive the glory years once again

Unread 30-04-2014, 08:58 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I wish!!

if he was i'd set him up with your dad (rooney) and we can relive the glory years once again

Unread 30-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Harri Jaffa

Ronaldo you bloody loony tune bellers

Unread 30-04-2014, 10:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Ronaldo you bloody loony tune bellers
I voted Ronaldo you £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 30-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote: