United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2014, 02:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Can I just ask, did you meet a fan of every £#%&!ing German football team in Gran Canaria last week?

I wonder if there's German lads on a bayern forum talking about a Kürbisheaded buffoon from Manchester who thinks bale is Scheiße?

Ffs
No, just Hamburg, Dortmand and a shitload of Munich fans

They certainly aren't talking about a complete non entity in Australia, that's for £#%&!ing sure.

Unread 29-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Achtung mein freulein! Das Englishman has ein uber grosse kopf!

Unread 29-04-2014, 02:41 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Sub standard logos & pre match pics, no significant giffage and a lack of match days squads. Very poor start to the thread :shakehead:

Great contest. Looking forward to the worldy passing vs brutal counter attacks. Suspect Madrid will go through tonight. Viva Ronaldo
This. at least there is the prospect of a decent match having had to endure moyes utd . can see RM scoring a couple and rocking BM to their core.

Unread 29-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Baron

Ronaldo & Bale fully fit + Bayern high line = Rapetime.

Unread 29-04-2014, 02:51 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I seem to be the only person in the universe distinctly underwhelmed and unimpressed by Guardiola's Bayern.
Nope and his barca side bored the £#%&! out of me too.

Great for results but shit to watch/play against.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Nope and his barca side bored the £#%&! out of me too.

Great for results but shit to watch/play against.
same.

bayern were thrilling to watch last season. Tedious 2 witness this.

I was shot down by the tongue cluckers for saying barcelona were boring. They were. they were like a python choking the opposition until they suffocated and then they beat them with a hammer. Because the python could also operate a hammer. Don't ask me how.
This bayern side is like your classic python, has little hammer wielding abilities, if you let it, it will eventually clock you in the bonce, but ultimately it has about 2/3 swings in it tops.
Last year Bayern were like an early war blitzkrieg movement. Who would win in a fight? a blitzkrieg or a python? exactly.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:27 PM
andyroo

I don't think they're as boring as people bitching about how boring they are.

Having seen some of the alternatives I'm sure I could be prepared to put up with United playing like that.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I don't think they're as boring as people bitching about how boring they are.

Having seen some of the alternatives I'm sure I could be prepared to put up with United playing like that.
bitching?

can't say anything these days without it being 'bitching'.

heinous 2 observe.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:31 PM
andyroo

Wasn't specifically referring to your comments tbh. Just you hear this all the time.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
same.

I was shot down by the tongue cluckers for saying barcelona were boring. They were. they were like a python choking the opposition until they suffocated and then they beat them with a hammer. Because the python could also operate a hammer. Don't ask me how.
This bayern side is like your classic python, has little hammer wielding abilities, if you let it, it will eventually clock you in the bonce, but ultimately it has about 2/3 swings in it tops.
Last year Bayern were like an early war blitzkrieg movement. Who would win in a fight? a blitzkrieg or a python? exactly.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Sparky***

The worst thing that could happen is if Chelsea and Bayern get to the final. It'll be an utter £#%&!ing borefest of watching Chelsea all camped in their own half whilst Bayern pass it 75 times sideways across the pitch.

Best result is a Madrid derby final.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:53 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The worst thing that could happen is if Chelsea and Bayern get to the final. It'll be an utter £#%&!ing borefest of watching Chelsea all camped in their own half whilst Bayern pass it 75 times sideways across the pitch.

Best result is a Madrid derby final.
Jose to deny Real Madrid 'La Decima' in Lisbon.

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
same.

My favourite thing on the internet ever. Scarily accurate recreation of the way my brain works too.

Bravo

Unread 29-04-2014, 03:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Imagine Florentino's face if that happened

Unread 29-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Bad rep off Watcher for dissing his beloved Pep :shakehead:

Careful lads, we've hit a nerve

Unread 29-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Bad rep off Watcher for dissing his beloved Pep :shakehead:

Careful lads, we've hit a nerve
saffers must be shitting himself.

Unread 29-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Mr Castro

Kevin Kilbane : "Real Madrid will get to the final because Gareth Bale deserves it"

Unread 29-04-2014, 06:49 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Kevin Kilbane : "Real Madrid will get to the final because Gareth Bale deserves it"
No fun : Kevin Kilbane should be stabbed because he deserves it

Unread 29-04-2014, 07:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
It is written. Well, maybe.....

Unread 29-04-2014, 07:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I don't think they're as boring as people b*tching about how boring they are.

Remember watching Pep's Barcelona beat Real Madrid 5-0 and issuing regular drubbings in Europe. Couldn't believe how dull they were, tbh.

Bayern have lost some of their edge. Pep admits that. The drop in intensity in their league campaign has cost them. Their passing and build-up in the opening stages in Madrid was superb, but what we've been seeing recently is a Bayern side a bit off their game.

The difference is that when they're off their game and not playing well, they still dominate and still usually get decent results.
Closed Thread