United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:32 PM
saffers

Default Bayern v Real Madrid 2nd leg

No significant suspensions for either team or injuries.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:35 PM
dunk

Fancy Madrid to cause them issues on the break with Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale tbh.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:35 PM
andyroo

Ronaldo to slay 'em and put this Ancelotti talk to bed. Van Gaal unveiled next day. Make it happen.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:36 PM
elephantstone

I think it will be 1-1

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:36 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

3-2 Madrid.

Ronaldo and Bale to rip em a new one on the break

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:38 PM
The Watcher

Sub standard logos & pre match pics, no significant giffage and a lack of match days squads. Very poor start to the thread :shakehead:

Great contest. Looking forward to the worldy passing vs brutal counter attacks. Suspect Madrid will go through tonight. Viva Ronaldo

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Ronaldo to slay 'em and put this Ancelotti talk to bed. Van Gaal unveiled next day. Make it happen.
I really think Ancelotti over LvG would be a disaster so i might have to support Real in winning tonight.

I think it shows how clueless Woodward is if he's down to those two choices. Completely different worlds. Ancelotti wouldn't leave much of an imprint on the team and is also questionable tactically.

1 league title in his whole time at Milan?

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:42 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Sub standard logos & pre match pics, no significant giffage and a lack of match days squads. Very poor start to the thread :shakehead:

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Whip Hubley

I seem to be the only person in the universe distinctly underwhelmed and unimpressed by Guardiola's Bayern. Jupp Heynckes side were far more aggressive, attacking, and effective.

This Bayern might, as Barcelona did, keep the ball brilliantly but they seem to lack penetration against the better sides. I realise they scored 3 against us but that was another Moyes classic headsgone moment.

I'm backing Madrid tonight. VS2C as I was a big fan of Bayern this year and generally Germany > Spain but Viva Ronaldo and all that.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I seem to be the only person in the universe distinctly underwhelmed and unimpressed by Guardiola's Bayern. Jupp Heynckes where far more aggressive, attacking, and effective.

This Bayern might, as Barcelona did, keep the ball brilliantly but they seem to lack penetration against the better sides. I realise they scored 3 against us but that was another Moyes classic headsgone moment.

I'm backing Madrid tonight. VS2C as I was a big fan of Bayern this year and generally Germany > Spain but Viva Ronaldo and all that.
You aren't. It's frowned upon to question The Great Guardiola on here though

I spoke to a good few Bayern fans who don't like him. Franz Beckenbauer doesn't seem impressed either

Louis van Gaal finds it boring too.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I seem to be the only person in the universe distinctly underwhelmed and unimpressed by Guardiola's Bayern. Jupp Heynckes where far more aggressive, attacking, and effective.

I find his teams dull.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:50 PM
elephantstone

tippy tappy football? why dont they just sling it in the mixer.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:51 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
tippy tappy football? why dont they just sling it in the mixer.
Wanna come and coach the lads on Thursday?

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I spoke to a good few Bayern fans who don't like him. Franz Beckenbauer doesn't seem impressed either

Despised Fraudiola before it was cool tbhnandrolone.

Unread 29-04-2014, 12:56 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We're all coming to terms with the last ten months tbf, especially after the euphoria of his sacking started to wear off.

You'll be back, nqat.

Unread 29-04-2014, 01:00 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
We're all coming to terms with the last ten months tbf, especially after the euphoria of his sacking started to wear off.

You'll be back, nqat.
what a come down. not sure if I should laugh or cry

Unread 29-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
3-2 Madrid.

Ronaldo and Bale to rip em a new one on the break
This. Dante and Boateng are all over the place. Real should easily score at least one, then Bayern need three.

Unread 29-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

2-1 bayern on the night.

Unread 29-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Can I just ask, did you meet a fan of every £#%&!ing German football team in Gran Canaria last week?

I wonder if there's German lads on a bayern forum talking about a Kürbisheaded buffoon from Manchester who thinks bale is Scheiße?

Ffs

Unread 29-04-2014, 01:14 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Can I just ask, did you meet a fan of every £#%&!ing German football team in Gran Canaria last week?

I wonder if there's German lads on a bayern forum talking about a Kürbisheaded buffoon from Manchester who thinks bale is Scheiße?

Ffs
ffs
Closed Thread