Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You know what you have to do.

Make it happen.
Blow Anfield up?

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:07 PM
HERTS_RED

Need a repeat of this

"If you win we'll beat you up," bellowed the Lazio fans a few hours later at the Stadio Olimpico, and their words were not aimed at the opposition. Before kick-off each name on the Inter team-sheet had been greeted with a huge "Ole" from the home support, and the banners decorating the Curva Nord implored Lazio's players to "Get out of their way". When Inter did eventually take the lead, through a Walter Samuel header in first-half added time, the same fans cheered enthusiastically while unfurling another sign that simply, and sarcastically, read: "Oh nooo".

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-inter-serie-a

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
Blow Anfield up?
We can discuss this later... (ANY NSA WATCHING THIS IS A £#%&!ING JOKE BUT YES THAT IS ME DOING MIRROR SELFIES)

Throw the £#%&!ing game, get the feeling out there, get a few fan groups onside...

Snatch this £#%&!ing title out of their disgusting tatty fingers, you scouse @#%&!.
Imagine the pain, the tears...

I WANNA TASTE THIER TEARS.

I hold you responsible.....Throw it.
Crush them with two to play...

Oh the delight....

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Baron

That "oh nooooo" banner is the best thing the daft fascists have done

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:12 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
We can discuss this later... (ANY NSA WATCHING THIS IS A £#%&!ING JOKE BUT YES THAT IS ME DOING MIRROR SELFIES)

Throw the £#%&!ing game, get the feeling out there, get a few fan groups onside...

Snatch this £#%&!ing title out of thief disgusting tats fingers, you scouse @#%&!.
Imagine the pain, the tears...

I WANNA TASTE THIER TEARS.

I hold you responsible.....Throw it.
Crush them with two to play...

Oh the delight....
Oh believe me the blues wanting a win now are in a very very small minority

Time to try Baines up front with Osman at center half I think

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:13 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
That "oh nooooo" banner is the best thing the daft fascists have done

The outrage would be incredible to watch if they did something similar

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:16 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Oh believe me the blues wanting a win now are in a very very small minority

Time to try Baines up front with Osman at center half I think
It all reminds me of the last day of the season when they were playing Blackburn. They had nothing to play for, all of their fans wanted to get beat but they won . We £#%&!ed it up at West Ham so it didn't matter in the end.

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:18 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

Should just get this out

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:19 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
It all reminds me of the last day of the season when they were playing Blackburn. They had nothing to play for, all of their fans wanted to get beat but they won . We £#%&!ed it up at West Ham so it didn't matter in the end.
They went around wearing Blackburn scarfs that day

Hope the lads do the right thing on Sat, Although a lot depends on your game and Spurs

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Clarkie

How is Pardew Sauce still in the job?

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:22 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
How is Pardew Sauce still in the job?
He won't be once Moyes takes over in the summer

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Mr Castro

I can't wait to see the utter glee on Newcastle fans faces turn to horror when they find out Moyes is their new boss. Like winning thousands at the bookies and getting run over by a truck on your way to collect it.

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I can't wait to see the utter glee on Newcastle fans faces turn to horror when they find out Moyes is their new boss. Like winning thousands at the bookies and getting run over by a truck on your way to collect it.
They hounded Fat Sam out pronto because of his anti football, just wait till they see what Moyes and Steve the Binder have got in store for them

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:28 PM
The Watcher

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

Unfurl a huge troll face banner as City score their third, ten minutes in. Problem?

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:29 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I was talking to a geordie mate today, he said they went through that shit with Allardyce. Don't blame him tbh. It's fun to laugh at them because they're such drama queens but deep down there's a proper club there somewhere.

£#%&! 'em though. It'll be funny watching him get dogs abuse somewhere else.

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:31 PM
HotChip

A lot of the players of Liverpool and Everton will be mates. They hang about in the same places have the same electric gate mechanics etc

They are mates, and Everton will want to win for their mates.

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:34 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
A lot of the players of Liverpool and Everton will be mates. They hang about in the same places have the same electric gate mechanics etc

They are mates, and Everton will want to win for their mates.
Nobody is mate's with Gerrard, He's a @#%&!

Unread 28-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Nobody is mate's with Gerrard, He's a @#%&!
The true blue Wayne Rooney is.....But, him and Gerrard are cut from the same cloth.

Unread 28-04-2014, 10:30 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Ozil's best game for Arsenal.

Got same amount of goals as Mata has for us now. Mata is going to be some player next season.

Unread 28-04-2014, 10:30 PM
ZiggyStardust

Looking forward to Neville explaining why Giggs should get the managers job and not some pesky foreigner after the break
Closed Thread