United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:20 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
What did Robson say?
David Moyes was wrong to criticise the Manchester United squad, argues legend Bryan Robson

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Sparky***

That's just about the most forthright, passionate and definitive thing the dour @#%&! has said in 9 months in charge.

Nice of you to find your balls and your anger now you've been binned, you £#%&!ing fraud. Where were they when we were being ritually humiliated on a weekly basis?

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:22 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
And that is the reason why Scholes remains my favourite player of all time.
You need to change your 'location'. It's over. He's gone. Relax.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
tbf, Scholes started it all by turning up on Sky and chucking subliminals at the @#%&!. Always turns up when the team needs him, even in retirement
can't believe i forgot the ginger prince :shakehead: rest assured, i will be giving myself a severe talking to later on.

scholes dropped more united truth bombs in 5 mins than clubman nev has managed in 2 years.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:26 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
can't believe i forgot the ginger prince :shakehead: rest assured, i will be giving myself a severe talking to later on.
It's alright Jack. We made it pal, that's the important thing.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
It's alright Jack. We made it pal, that's the important thing.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Ashley's Grime

Isn't Moyes teetotal? No wonder Robbo hates him.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Can't do it on android Will do tomorrow.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Neo

Moyes hated Tufty?

That means Tufty was the most hated man in Old Trafford, even during the Moyes reign of terror.

Quite an achievement, tbf.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Michael Myers

Quote:
The lad is just grinding metal like Ripley in the APC after escaping the Xenomorph nest.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:39 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
The lad is just grinding metal like Ripley in the APC after escaping the Xenomorph nest.
"Ease down, ease down"

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Quote:
"Ease down, ease down"
You both have the toppest of rep.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:46 AM
ScarFace

Genuinely wish him nothing but harm.

Hope his life is £#%&!ed.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Ffs

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:51 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Unread 23-04-2014, 01:01 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...sacked-3444252

Absolutely wonderful. He was working on transfers on Monday evening the deluded @#%&!

"Left seething"
Love this bit

As if there was the slightest chance either Shaw or Kroos signing for Moyes

Quote:
The now-departed manager thought he was safe and was pressing for an answer from Luke Shaw’s camp about a £27million move from Southampton to the Old Trafford giants.
Moyes and his team had been at Southampton’s game against Aston Villa on Saturday and were working on persuading the young England left-back to be part of his summer overhaul.
A deal for Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos was also being worked on during Black Monday and Moyes was also looking to sort out the futures of United youngsters Wilfried Zaha and Nick Powell, who are out on loan at Cardiff and Wigan respectively.

Unread 23-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

same. i £#%&!ing despise the @#%&!. Hope he has a nervous breakdown.

Unread 23-04-2014, 02:01 AM
Ashley's Grime

'Black monday.'

You must be £#%&!ing joking.

Unread 23-04-2014, 07:15 AM
MUFC One Love

It was an awful appointment. I backed him early on but the fact is when it was announced he had got the job we were all gutted and underwhelmed. We could have picked anyone ffs. He genuinely never said one thing that was 'United'

Unread 23-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Zorg

I still can't believe the outpouring of sympathy and support for someone who was so hilariously bad. He literally did not do one single good thing.
Closed Thread