United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:08 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
He's spazzing out in the press conference again.

Wants to play the reserves against Liverpool but abramovich won't let him and he's not the manager just a pawn
Trying to get sacked.

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I used to be a fan of Löw; plays good football and really pushes youth. Seems to be able to build things over a sustained period of time, too.

However, there's supposedly doubts about him in Germany as he has an excellent record with the national team when the pressure is off, but has failed to win anything with them when it matters. Could be another Wenger - plays pretty football but achieves no real glory.

I agree with everything you've said about Mourinho. His football is horrible. For all the stick Moyes rightfully got, he never rocked up at a game without a striker. Manchester United need flair and imagination - Mourinho is all wormanlike functionality. No thanks.
Bit unfair when Germany have a poor (relatively) pool of strikers to choose from. If Lewandoski had of followed the other Poles in defecting he'd of trumped Spain at the last Euros.

He needs club football though. Is 54 now, has dealt with expectation, big names & has overseen transition & incorporated youth. Highly articulate, loved the speed of the German side vs England & the passing - give the guy cash & who knows. Seems last summer was when the big boys were available, Fergie £#%&!ed it all up, but the guy who follows the guy that followed Fergie has a far, far easier job.

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Trying to get sacked.

Always acts the @#%&! when he's had enough and wants out of somewhere.

Saw the ITV interview before the game and he looks like a bloke with depression, he's down as £#%&! all the time these days. Getting beaten to a job by Moyes has ruined him - in fairness I think I'd feel the same.

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:32 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no.

mourinho is a cheating, preening, über@#%&!.

no one will mourn his passing with comments about honesty and integrity (or not being up to the job, to be fair). people like mourinho, suarez and maradona spoil football.

Not this.

Jose for united TLA

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:36 PM
zarathustra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
If not Klopp, I'm hoping for Joachim Löw
There should be no messing about - get both of them.

I'm just surprised there hasn't been a spate of resignations today just so they can save the people they really want to work for on the compo front.

Superb stuff.

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
Always acts the @#%&! when he's had enough and wants out of somewhere.

Saw the ITV interview before the game and he looks like a bloke with depression, he's down as £#%&! all the time these days. Getting beaten to a job by Moyes has ruined him - in fairness I think I'd feel the same.
Even when they beat us in the league, he wasn't as ecstatic as I thought he would be

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Clarkie

Don't know if this has been posted but, in one of his post match interviews, he said he'd rest players against Liverpool for the 2nd leg......

Shit.....

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
He's spazzing out in the press conference again.

Wants to play the reserves against Liverpool but abramovich won't let him and he's not the manager just a pawn
Laying the groundwork for a major flounce.

Maybe there is truth in the Jose to Old Trafford rumour.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Laying the groundwork for a major flounce.

Maybe there is truth in the Jose to Old Trafford rumour.
Reckon he sold mata to United knowing he'd be here in the Summer.

£#%&!ing genius is Jose

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Reckon he sold mata to United knowing he'd be here in the Summer.

£#%&!ing genius is Jose
I hope so because if he does by some crazy turn of events end up at Old Trafford and proceeds to tell Mata to do one - I'll be £#%&!ing gutted because Mata is a wonderful player on his day.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:43 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Got him at 40's this morning.

Long shot, but Di Marzio reckons he wants it.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:58 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Don't know if this has been posted but, in one of his post match interviews, he said he'd rest players against Liverpool for the 2nd leg......

Shit.....
Looks that way

http://gu.com/p/3zj3y/tw

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Blagger

Mourinho flouncing from Chelsea would eclipse all previous existing flounces in terms of -ness.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:12 AM
jem

he'll be resting cech and terry. might as well give liverpool the title.

Unread 23-04-2014, 12:42 AM
ScarFace

he'll end up at psg

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Zorg

Thumbs down

After those losses to Villa, Palace and Sunderland he can £#%&! the £#%&! off tbh.

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Yes, if he wants to come to United, resting players so Liverpool can effectively win the title is definitely the right way to go about it

He's a complete mard arse :shakehead:

LVG>JMdSMF

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:27 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Jose 4 united TLA

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:32 AM
believe

always wanted him but I think he's a broken man these day and not getting the United job did that to him. Everything that has come from him this season smacks of bitterness and desperation and I fear that if he did come now he's be coming for all the wrong reasons and to satisfy a personal vendetta.

Just think, we could be going into the run in now top of the tree with a CL semi against Atletico to look forward to had he been brought in last summer.

Unread 23-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Just think, we could be going into the run in now top of the tree with a CL semi against Atletico to look forward to had he been brought in last summer.
Not wishing to be a pedant, but it'd be Real actually!

Closed Thread