United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:56 PM
boreez

Fergie's successor needed to have a huge ego/personality to deal with the void.

I think Moyes's successor (so £#%&!ing thrilled to be able to type that) will need a huge ego/personality to deal with the carnage he's left behind.

Mourinho would love the challenge of getting us back into the champions league as well.

I'd not complain.

Until there's something to complain about.

Unread 22-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Love Big Mou, nqat. Was devastated he didn't get the gig last summer. Would still love him here and think he's the closest there is to a sure thing. But after this horror show of a season I no longer want to settle for 'evolution', the club needs a full on revolution imo.

The amount of bollcoks written about the 'United Way' this season has sickened me. The only thing the club is renowned for, what made it the greatest and most famous name in the sport, is our football. Nobody seems to mention this, but it’s the only thing that actually counts. The commitment to exciting, aggressive and attacking football is what we’re about.

Unread 22-04-2014, 05:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Love Big Mou, nqat. Was devastated he didn't get the gig last summer. Would still love him here and think he's the closest there is to a sure thing. But after this horror show of a season I no longer want to settle for 'evolution', the club needs a full on revolution imo.

The amount of bollcoks written about the 'United Way' this season has sickened me. The only thing the club is renowned for, what made it the greatest and most famous name in the sport, is our football. Nobody seems to mention this, but it’s the only thing that actually counts. The commitment to exciting, aggressive and attacking football is what we’re about. That's all but gone in the last three or four years and it desperately needs to return. I don't want a trophy machine, I want some £#%&!ing glory.

Spoilt reds, we are here

fair enough pal.
Can't argue with that.

I do think Mourinho would get us playing some nice stuff tbf, but it would be great to have somebody in who is absolutely single minded about entertaining Football.
I suppose for that reason Van Gaal or Klopp would be obvious choices.

Unread 22-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Aman27deep

Can't believe he has Felix in his name.

Unread 22-04-2014, 06:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Can't believe he has Felix in his name.
he probably cant either, thats why he prefers to be called Jose Mourinho

Unread 22-04-2014, 06:01 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
fair enough pal.
Can't argue with that.

I do think Mourinho would get us playing some nice stuff tbf, but it would be great to have somebody in who is absolutely single minded about entertaining Football.
I suppose for that reason Van Gaal or Klopp would be obvious choices.
I was truly devastated when it became apparent Moyes would be the new manager & have been pretty £#%&!ing miserable since. Genuinely, I had no hope at all for the club's future and was resigned to years of shite with that clown at the helm. Buzzing he's gone tbh.

LvG is definitely more of a risk than Mourinho or even Klopp (still my first choice), but the potential pay off is huge. The squad is packed with proper footballers who would love to play for a guy that actually expects them to keep the ball & be creative.

This season has just confirmed to me that I've no interest in watching shit football. It was bad enough under Fergie ffs. He at least had the decency to deliver a League title with it. But it's still nine months of shit football.

Depressing how far we've fallen. Managing to keep a clean sheet in Munich by camping outside out penalty box is considered "matching Bayern" ffs. It's obscene. Why the £#%&! should we ever have to play like a non League side against a big European club? We're Manchester United for @#%&!ing sake. Our history demands better than that.

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i thought him blubbing was meant to have been bollox ?
Officially denied, yeah. Not quite the same thing as you must surely be aware

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
he probably cant either, thats why he prefers to be called Jose Mourinho

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:

The amount of bollcoks written about the 'United Way' this season has sickened me. The only thing the club is renowned for, what made it the greatest and most famous name in the sport, is our football. Nobody seems to mention this, but it’s the only thing that actually counts. The commitment to exciting, aggressive and attacking football is what we’re about. That's all but gone in the last three or four years and it desperately needs to return. I don't want a trophy machine, I want some £#%&!ing glory.

Spoilt reds, we are here
Spot on and refreshing to read. The number of reds who seem to have totally forgotten that united are supposed to play with style and flair amazes me. One #@&%! angrily insisted to me a while back that it's 'impossible' for a manager to play attractive football until he's been in the job for years. Absolute %@#$&!s ffs

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Admiral

That interview then. He's £#%&!in gutted he didn't get the United job and ended up back at Chelsea.

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:50 PM
carlosartorial

We need to get this bastard, do whatever it takes.

Can you imagine....£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:52 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
That interview then. He's £#%&!in gutted he didn't get the United job and ended up back at Chelsea.
what did he say?

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:52 PM
armchair

Quote:
Very odd interview. The 'no comment' thing was him terrified about being asked would he take the job. He wasn't even asked and he was 'no comment, no comment!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
what did he say?
to paraphrase

No comment. I feel sorry for david moyes but i don't want to comment. No comment. I feel sorry for any manager loses his job. No comment. I don't want to comment

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Admiral

He also was asked if it was the impossible job after Fergie, and it sounded like he said no. Then just went on about how he feels sorry for Moyes, over and over.

Unread 22-04-2014, 08:31 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
very, very rawk-ish title...:shakehead:
My first thought

Having said that, Wayne Mark Rooney was keen to play under him last summer

Unread 22-04-2014, 08:32 PM
armchair

Quote:
He also was asked if it was the impossible job after Fergie, and it sounded like he said no comment.
slightly corrected

Unread 22-04-2014, 09:12 PM
jem

no.

mourinho is a cheating, preening, über@#%&!.

no one will mourn his passing with comments about honesty and integrity (or not being up to the job, to be fair). people like mourinho, suarez and maradona spoil football.

Unread 22-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Pop

Be worth if for the wummery during and in the run up to the scouse games.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:00 PM
forwardirektion

He's spazzing out in the press conference again.

Wants to play the reserves against Liverpool but abramovich won't let him and he's not the manager just a pawn

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no.

mourinho is a cheating, preening, über@#%&!.

no one will mourn his passing with comments about honesty and integrity (or not being up to the job, to be fair). people like mourinho, suarez and maradona spoil football.
:shakehead: let it go pal
Closed Thread