Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2014, 10:41 PM
ZiggyStardust

There you have it

Wait for the next few games to see if Giggs can bed in and take over

Unread 28-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Clarkie

Surprise surprise....He wants a British manager......£#%&! off Gary!

Unread 28-04-2014, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I can't wait to see the utter glee on Newcastle fans faces turn to horror when they find out Moyes is their new boss. Like winning thousands at the bookies and getting run over by a truck on your way to collect it.
Everything is relative, though. They are so bad right now that even Gollum would significantly improve them

Unread 28-04-2014, 11:20 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Everything is relative, though. They are so bad right now that even Gollum would significantly improve them
he'd certainly TRY

Unread 28-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Mr Castro

"Let's give him the next three games"

That's what they were doing anyway Gary you £#%&!ing belm.

Unread 28-04-2014, 11:49 PM
Rhodzy

Love this Neville abuse. Being a right £#%&!ing dick.

Unread 29-04-2014, 10:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Love this Neville abuse. Being a right £#%&!ing dick.
He is isn't he? Needs to give his head a wobble, when Carragher is tearing you a new arse in the punditry and truth bomb dropping stakes, it's time to take a step back and re-asses your performance.

Unread 29-04-2014, 11:35 AM
S/Side.Red

Neville's losing it. He's a shite commentator but usually in the studio, given time to prepare his thoughts, he speaks plenty of sense.

He's gone mad on this issue, though. Which £#%&!ing British manager should we appoint?

Unread 29-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Neville's losing it. He's a shite commentator but usually in the studio, given time to prepare his thoughts, he speaks plenty of sense.

He's gone mad on this issue, though. Which £#%&!ing British manager should we appoint?
I'll let him off if he's losing it because of the scousers winning the league. No other excuse. :shakehead:

Unread 29-04-2014, 11:42 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

What's 3 games when the pressure is off gonna tell us?

Unread 29-04-2014, 11:44 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I'll let him off if he's losing it because of the scousers winning the league. No other excuse. :shakehead:
He's also copying Jamie Redknapp's deeply irritating habit of talking you through video replays as if you've got special needs.

"I'm going to slow this down now. Right, I think he gets a touch on the ball...just......there!"

And the arrows. £#%&! me, the arrows. Yeah, I can see the direction he's running in, cheers
Closed Thread