United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Champions League final vs Super Bowl final

Apparently last year was the first time the former had more viewers than the latter at 109m to 106m.

How the £#%&! does the Super Bowl get that much viewers? Imo it's because Americans watch it at home and lots of people watch football in pubs or on a communal telly in the third world.

I refuse to believe that the Super Bowl is as popular as the World Cup or European Cup final. It's ridiculous.

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:23 PM
boreez

the adverts are way better during the super bowl.

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:23 PM
waynes ear's

i watched them both

£#%&! you

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i watched them both

£#%&! you
No, £#%&! you, you #@&%!. It's muppets like you that make these idiots think they're cool.

Take a spoon and ram in your eyes.

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Mr_Ed

The superbowl only got popular once JJ's tit fell out...

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:30 PM
magic_cantona

Watched both.

Enjoyed the Super Bowl more, obviously.

JCL, OOT etc.

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:38 PM
dodger

Super bowl would be alright if they got the £#%&! on with it or put it on a decent hour. £#%&! them

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:40 PM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Super bowl would be alright if they got the £#%&! on with it or put it on a decent hour. £#%&! them
Yeah.

Selfish @#%&!s.

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:45 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
No, £#%&! you, you #@&%!. It's muppets like you that make these idiots think they're cool.

Take a spoon and ram in your eyes.
Oversensitive @#%&!

Unread 19-02-2010, 12:51 PM
zzalsar3

I actually enjoyed that superbowl match where all previous attempts to watch that sport had annoyed me. I cant explain it. Maybe it was the nice presenters.

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:04 PM
forzagarza

I was reading a book about the Nazis and it also had a feature on how some of the experiments the Nazis used were until recently used in Britain. Most of it related to Remploy employees being forced to pick American football teams to support so they could analyse the effect of seperating employees into seperate groups with a gang element and treating them differently. That is how American football gained popularity in the UK and when you look at who is into it on this forum it all makes sense.

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I was reading a book about the Nazis and it also had a feature on how some of the experiments the Nazis used were until recently used in Britain. Most of it related to Remploy employees being forced to pick American football teams to support so they could analyse the effect of seperating employees into seperate groups with a gang element and treating them differently. That is how American football gained popularity in the UK and when you look at who is into it on this forum it all makes sense.
People who like American football are the same kind of fat idiots you see bigging up donuts and wearing sunglasses when it's 9c and overcast.

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
People who like American football are the same kind of fat idiots you see bigging up donuts and wearing sunglasses when it's 9c and overcast.

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:19 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
he is wearing sunglasses as well.

that @#%&! ticks every box.

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:20 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
You £#%&!ing dick

It was about 30 degrees and certainly not overcast

Few fredsters on that picture

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
You £#%&!ing dick

It was about 30 degrees and certainly not overcast

Few fredsters on that picture

You shouldve broke tuftys leg.

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

quick as lightning

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Sorry, im not doing a stupid "hand pose"

#@&%!smoking @#%&!

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:24 PM
El Chalten

hmm, people who don't watch american football but then stay up all night to watch the super bowl?

alarm bells are ringing.

nft.

Unread 19-02-2010, 01:24 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
You shouldve broke tuftys leg.
I tried
Closed Thread